A Time In The Wilderness

Greetings sisters! 

I pray you are strong in the Lord.




While I was taking a walk this morning, pondering many things, I saw this...



I've shared before how I love the picture of the birds living in this insanely busy world, peacefully walking through it, doing what they were created to do.  




He was there again as I walked up and down the sidewalk...so peaceful...





Just a note to say that I will be absent here for a time as I need some time in the "wilderness".

Luke 5:15-16 

But so much the more went there a fame abroad of him: and great multitudes came together to hear, and to be healed by him of their infirmities. 

And he withdrew himself into the wilderness, and 


March on sisters...


Ecclesiastes 3:7 

A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;


In godly love,

Sister Deb

The biblical gospel...


https://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html