Letting Go

 Greetings sisters in Christ,

I pray you are all striving on and will continue to do so until your last breath.  If I died tomorrow, I'd hope that one of the biggest messages you got from me was to stand strong in the faith without wavering off the solid rock of truth...the Word.  


We had to do another hard thing today....let go and move on.

Sometimes there are situations in your life that after a (sometimes long) season, you have to let go, turn people over to God and not be a Luke 9:62 violator, lest you be not fit for the kingdom of God.

Brother Jim wrote a post that he wanted me to share here with you and to personally encourage you to not allow yourself to look back at any relationships that will cause you to stumble or get weak in your flesh, when it comes to loved ones (friends, family, brothers or sisters in the Lord in which you cannot have unity etc.)  

We have to remain strong and keep going forward regardless of who is walking alongside or not.

Brother Jim's post is HERE.

It's not something you want to do in your flesh because you want to help people as we all know how difficult this walk can be, but if there cannot be unity, then you must walk on.  After you let go and trust in God, you can again focus on your walk and have peace knowing that God's will be done.  

I pray you all strive on to overcome.

Revelation 21:6-7

And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely. 

He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.


Trusting in the Lord:


Proverbs 3:5 

Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.


Pressing on until the end.


Hebrews 12:2 

Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.


March on sisters...

Love, grace, peace and prayers for you,

Sister Deb



The biblical gospel...

https://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html