Miscellaneous Much

 Grace, peace and love to my sisters in Christ!

Thank you brother Jim for the title of this post:-)  To be honest with you, I don't have a lot to say today as I haven't had the greatest focus, which sometimes happens when the flesh is physically struggling as I'm sure many of you can totally understand.  I decided to clean out the phone and share some pics, videos and whatever I have and save some of my other topics for a better time.  I guess I'll start out with the new lights brother Jim found for us.  



If you look close you can see there is a base and then the round light.  It's all magnetic (the base and the light) so the base is magnetically held to a piece of metal and the ball light easily swivels or you can just pull it off.  They are bright, rechargeable (usb) and only $10 each. They are amazing and we love that we can move them anywhere there is metal.  Like outside on the van where we're currently sitting.



What awesome gadgets to help out in the van life.  I'll show you what our parking spot looks like tonight when we pulled in. We've been so blessed with some nice parking spots lately.



And it looks like this now.



There are a couple little critters running around in the thicket and we think they are going after the pineapple scraps that we tossed out there when I was cutting one up.  I pulled out the flashlight and couldn't catch them on camera but I think it was a couple flying squirrels.  Brother Jim saw one earlier.



I saw this while I was looking for them.



And man, so haughty and proud, thinks he is something yet look at the mighty works of a tiny spider...

1 Corinthians 10:12 

Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth take heed lest he fall.


And we saw this little guy the other day.




And these amazing pelicans being fed by the fishermen.



The Fathers creation is one that we cannot ever stop being in awe of.  Every single creature has it's own attributes and to fathom the intellect of the One Great Creator who made this all, is impossible.  A sister and I were just talking about fruits and how our Father created them within their own package and the structure of them, containing all that juice is amazing as well.  We have been blessed with some tasty pineapple, a rare treat for us.


We had pineapple and banana the other day for lunch...


Along with it was some nuts I found discounted.


Normally $9.98, I got them for $2.49 each so brother Jim had me get quite a few bags.  Since we're on the topic of food, Titus 2 sisters, I found some discounted chicken that was ground up and had corn and beans added with some southern seasonings to make it have a bit of spice.  I browned it up...


And we had tacos and taco salad meals from it.



The other day we were sitting in a parking lot eating lunch before going out witnessing and saw an organic store so I went in to look around and see if they had any lavender essential oil.  Anyway, they have these bins of bulk foods...



And they also had barrels with things like turkish figs...




And pecans.  I used to work with bulk foods (way too many years ago) and really enjoyed it:-)



It all looked so healthy and delicious but I didn't buy any.   I did find something that I'd been looking for and can never find...



Ginger candy.  Whenever I find various forms of it, I grab them as it seems to help soothe stomach issues. Oh and I got all this for .86 cents total.



All from my cashback apps.  What a blessing to earn money to buy groceries in a simple manner while traveling down the road.  Today when we arrived at our destination, we drove through town to scope out the upcoming craft / art fair event to see how it looked for parking and preaching.



The town is beautifully done so as to attract not only the locals but the tourists to walk along the downtown...




 ...shopping and eating and the event will be on the end of the street so there should be a lot of people there to witness to. We saw this van in the public parking so we know ours will certainly fit in as well.



We've been blessed with a lot of opportunities to find gatherings of people for preaching and one on one talking with them so we're thankful for that.  We don't come down here in the winter to vacation, we come because people are outside.  Can't witness to anyone in 6 degree weather like up in Wisconsin and even in Missouri when it's 30, nobody wants to be outside much.  Go where the people are and keep moving along, is what we do.  It looks like we may end up back by the Amish vacation community to witness again at some point.  I have to kill my flesh when we're in that area because I don't want anyone thinking I'm associated with them as they (the hundreds and hundreds that we've come across) don't love God.  They have lip service love but are hypocrites.  (Check out this teaching brother Jim did on that HERE.)  Anyway, I had to kill my flesh as I went into a store in that area and allowed people to think what it is they want, knowing that my Father knows the truth.  I learn from situations such as that, to remember to have righteous judgement because what people see is not always what it is.  God can use such situations to show us where we need to examine ourselves.

2 Corinthians 13:4-5

For though he was crucified through weakness, yet he liveth by the power of God. For we also are weak in him, but we shall live with him by the power of God toward you. 

Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

It's been a long few days and so shall the weekend be so I'm going to call it an earlier night (maybe, we'll see if it happens) and get ready for it.  I pray you are all standing strong, loving the Lord, keeping your homes, working on being meek and quiet yet bold on the word.

Oh, before I go I wanted to share this with you.  I've been pondering silence lately and this seemed to sink into me. (More to come on that soon.)

Ecclesiastes 9:14-17 

There was a little city, and few men within it; and there came a great king against it, and besieged it, and built great bulwarks against it: 

 Now there was found in it a poor wise man, and he by his wisdom delivered the city; yet no man remembered that same poor man. 

Then said I, Wisdom is better than strength: nevertheless the poor man's wisdom is despised, and his words are not heard. 

The words of wise men are heard in quiet more than the cry of him that ruleth among fools.


Good night sisters in the Lord, we love you all.

Sister Deb


The biblical gospel...

https://www.dontperish.com/the-gospel.html