Peaceful Witnessing and Titus 2 on the Road

 Greetings sisters!

How are you doing?  We were out witnessing again all day and right now we are all set up in our parking spot, sitting outside for a bit.   A nice, peaceful spot with a little bit of privacy.  God is too good to us.


I'm laughing right now because brother Jim just said something I feel...

"I feel like I'm a hundred years old" he said.  Just what I was thinking:-)  Street preaching / witnessing is wearing on the body and mind but we're joyous to be workers of the Lord and it won't be long we'll be ready again! I figured we'd be worn out so I made videos today for you that I could just upload.  (See, I think about you sisters all time!)













Yep, I forget what I've already said and repeat myself.  
:-)  It's called being real and that's me :-)













After we parked and got set up for the night I finished dinner.








While we were out today, I was thinking about the things of God that endure and looked up some scriptures that might encourage you.  There are many, here are just a few.


God's mercy endureth forever:

1 Chronicles 16:34 
O give thanks unto the Lord ; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever.

His Goodness endureth forever:

Psalm 52:1 
Why boastest thou thyself in mischief, O mighty man? the goodness of God endureth continually.


His truth endureth forever:

Psalm 117:2 
For his merciful kindness is great toward us: and the truth of the Lord endureth for ever. Praise ye the Lord.

His righteousness endureth forever:

Psalm 111:3 
His work is honourable and glorious: and his righteousness endureth for ever.


His dominion shall endure throughout all generations:

Psalm 145:13
Thy kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and thy dominion endureth throughout all generations.


His name shall endure forever:

Psalm 72:17 
His name shall endure for ever: his name shall be continued as long as the sun: and men shall be blessed in him: all nations shall call him blessed.

His righteous judgement endureth forever:

Psalm 119:160 
Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever.


His praise endureth forever:

Psalm 111:10 
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom: a good understanding have all they that do his commandments : his praise endureth for ever.

The LORD shall endure forever:

Psalm 9:7 KJVS
But the Lord shall endure for ever: he hath prepared his throne for judgment.

Let that encourage you sisters!

Right toward the end of the day, before we left, a guy drove by and backed up to ask brother Jim a question and get a gospel card.  Then as I was down the sidewalk and the cars were stopped, lined up waiting for the light to change, a man told me 'What you say is right you know'.  I asked if he wanted a gospel card and he reached out his car window for one.  It was a nice blessing to the end of a long weekend.

Have a joyful evening, we love you all.

In the name of our beloved Savior, Jesus Christ,
Sister Deb

The biblical gospel...