Preaching Inauguration Day 2021 and Catching up.

 Greetings sisters,

Praise the Lord, His word went out into a dark world today, you can see the videos HERE if you want.   There were many who waved and many who mocked...

Acts 17:32-33 

And when they heard of the resurrection of the dead, some mocked: and others said, We will hear thee again of this matter. So Paul departed from among them.




I made a video for you.




We like sign evangelism on the streets because (quote from brother Jim) 

"It's a direct way to put the life saving gospel right in front of the lost world. I find it both peaceful and troubling as so many reject it, it's blessing just the same."



Let us go to sleep at night saying 'God was glorified in my life today'.




I found this picture I took a couple days ago when we were witnessing at the RV event.  Brother Jim will smile when he sees this because I didn't show him ahead of time:-)



Look closely and you'll see a plane way up high and brother Jim was showing him the sign:-)



This picture was sent to me from a sister who was encouraging me through a battle, thank you faithful saint:-)

I hope your day is joyous and let us put our life in the hands of the Lord and see what He will do with us tomorrow.

1 Peter 5:6-11
Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: 

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world. 

But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you. 

To him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

This picture was given to me from a sister who had the blessing of this harvest and I added some scripture and share it with the rest of you gardening sisters:-)




Love to you all,
Sister Deb



The biblical gospel...