A Day in the Life (Feb 18, 2021)

 Grace, peace and love to our sisters in Christ!

I just finished doing a post Discipling Women Online and have time to do another 'day in the life' post.



This morning as we were getting ready to leave, a work truck pulled in and a man got out to talk to brother Jim.  When I saw brother Jim hand him a gospel card (I was putting things in order for travel) I knew it was a biblical conversation so I hurried to finish and go out there. I saw another man (must have been the mans work partner) wandering around waiting for his friend and when I walked out, he walked right up to listen too.  It was a good witnessing session and we were blessed to be in the right spot at the right time.  

Last night however, was interesting.  We were in our van, escaping the drizzle when we heard a noise from behind, sounding like it came from the motorhome behind us.  Turns out, the owner of it, said some guy came along through the parking lot and tore off the mirror of the vehicle he was towing.  He called the police and while they were talking apparently anther police officer in a different parking lot, caught the man.  You never know what will happen out here but brother Jim uses wisdom on how we set our van up for safety and also where we park.

Speaking of motorhomes, we drove by this dealership one day and brother Jim said it was $450,000.  A week later we drove by and it was only....



I don't know who would even think about spending that much even if they were going to live in it full time. Once in a while we see them in the parking lots, especially in the big tourist areas and so they get the gospel too!

As I was walking in the store I saw these flowers and took some pictures for you. 



I thought that my sisters who are in the freezing cold, might appreciate them.




Hold on as spring is coming.




And soon, Lord willing, you will have your own flowers growing in the warmer weather.




If anything they should cheer you up!



And for my gardening sisters who are already thinking about what to plant this year...




While I was in the store I saw these collapsible laundry baskets and thought they would be great for those who live in tiny spaces.






It was sad while I was in there I saw a man being guided by 5 police officers.  (We saw the police stationed all around outside when I went in.) He must have been shoplifting or something as he was cuffed and being led to the office.  I thought about how some people would say 'Yeah, get the guy, throw him in jail."  And while we reap what we sow, that man's sins were visible to the public but the people who say that most likely haven't been caught in their own sins. 

I went into the produce section and was looking at the oranges and thought that we didn't need them as they were rather pricey.  I was thinking that the Father might provide some on discount at some point and I'd be patient when I happened to spot a discount sticker on one of the bags, for an awesome price!



We left behind the big cities for a short time...




And are now in a town called....




I wonder if any sisters in the Lord are here in Titusville? 

That would be sweet if there were, which makes me think of this picture....



Different kinds of honey I saw at that produce stand I showed you a while ago.  And if we did meet a sister in Christ here, I would make lunch, maybe something like this...




Or this...




And we might go to a park to study the word and give glory and thanks unto God the Father.



We may see the fishermen in their boats...




Or maybe some pelicans flying over the palm trees



Lizards on the ground....



Or manitee in the water...




Or maybe a squirrel playing in the dirt...



Maybe we would come across some homeless that we could give 

both physical and spiritual food, the GOSPEL.


(There was a sleeping bag in the back so we knew someone lived there but nobody was home.)

Then maybe we would see the phenomenal sunset as our Father lets it go around 

to the other side of His earth.




And through all this we would give thanks unto the Lord to be partakers of His creation and in the sharing of His precious life giving word.

Psalm 7:17 

I will praise the Lord according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the Lord most high.

But if there are no Titus sisters here I will rejoice none the less as I know they are around the world and someday we shall all meet together with the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: [17] Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. [18] Wherefore comfort one another with these words.


Tonight we were blessed with a great parking spot...


Behind a Cracker Barrel but up next to some palms, giving us some privacy and ability to sit outside which turned into a witnessing session when a man who parked next to us came over to talk.  Praise the Lord!

Tomorrow I will have to go into the store to get some water so I will use my new witnessing cart.




And we will use it out on the streets to carry our stuff as well as have another place to post a sign (on the handle.)

So that's just a glimpse into our life.  We haven't fallen back, we're pressing on, witnessing along the way and encouraging you all here.


We love you all and may the Lord watch over you this day.

Sister Deb