A Day in the Life (Feb 25, 2021)

 Good day to my sisters in the Lord!

How are you doing today?  Praise God for this day as we may not get another one and let us do all things unto our Father in heaven.   I love this....

Matthew 2:10 

When they saw the star, they rejoiced with exceeding great joy.

The Lord has washed away my hopelessness and despair and replaced it with 'EXCEEDING GREAT JOY!!!'  Glory to God!  

We've had a lot going on to the past several days I'm just going to post some things and rejoice for all the Lord has done.

Brother Jim helped a man with his truck, trying to get it fixed but he ended up needing to be towed.



Praise God, people got the gospel and the word goes out. 

Luke 12:3 

Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops.

While brother Jim was helping the man, a couple cars stopped, one behind and one ahead of them and it looked like something being set up.  One of the men got out of his car and walked to the back car lifting his shirt (brother Jim told me, I saw them but not that part thankfully) and under it he had a big dagger / knife and said "I'm ready, I'm ready".  He was hyped up and acting somewhat erratic but brother Jim gave him a gospel card and he thanked him and left.  Interesting things happen out here. In fact a week ago, or so, we were sitting outside working online and as it got pretty late so we decided to pack up and go in the van for bed.  As we were doing that a strange man was walking over and popped around the back of the van, read the gospel sign and then sort of hopped over by brother Jim, laughing and saying "You want a cigarette, you want a cigarette."  Brother Jim said "No thank you" as I was getting in the van. (Protocol for when issues arise is that I leave the area so brother Jim doesn't have to worry about me and can focus on whatever might go on.)  The man just up and walked away.  It's a strange world for sure.

Matthew 10:16 

Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

A screenshot of brother Jim's latest post of the gospel going out.




The past several days I've been able to wash a few things of which I'm thankful for.  Such simple things that I can do on the road, are such a blessing.  I try my best to conserve water so I thought I'd share a bit with you in case you end up living like we do on the road.




These are my washing containers as well as a big bucket (for large items and a bigger wash bag) but these are the most used.  I only use a bit of soap and baking soda which works well and rinses out quick.




I wash my clothes...



,,,and dump the dirty water...





And then while I rinse the clothes, I let the water go into a container 
and use it for washing water the next time.





Then I pour that water in the blue bag, set it in the bucket and it sits under the table.

Then I hang up the clothes on the side of the van, on Jim's ladder that he brings with, or trees.




Proverbs 31:27 
She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.

While they were drying in the sun and breeze that our Father provided, I went into the store and found a good deal on soup...


Acts 2:46-47 
And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart,  Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.

I bought one can to see if we liked it...




It was so good I went right back in and got 10 more.



For the price of what one person would pay for a fast food meal, I got 10.  I figure I will add potatoes or rice to stretch it out a bit more.   

Proverbs 31:14 

She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.


I also got a good deal on produce...



And here are some meals I made with some good deals I found. 



I had an awesome coupon for ground chicken so I made tiny chicken burgers on tiny buns (they call them sliders). 

And this was interesting.


I call it fake or pretend meat.  It's made from ground nuts, sweet potato and black bean (a few other items with spices) and it's all natural and simple to make. Normally very expensive but I got a couple at .85 cents each of which I made some tonight.



It's dry and ground up.



Add water and stir it well. 



Make it into patties and fry. (You can also chop it like crumbles.) 



We like the tiny buns but they are a bit pricey so I just got hot dog buns and tore them in half.  

(Works just fine for a fraction of the price.)

What a blessing to have such healthy foods. I was concerned when we went on the road (after having to leave my garden and all our healthy foods) that it would be difficult and very costly, but our Father has looked after us.  Glory to God!

Matthew 6:31-34 

Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? [32] (For after all these things do the Gentiles seek:) for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. [33] But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. [34] Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

We have seen the depths of what He means as our Father has greatly taken care of us in mighty ways and I'm able to do my Titus 2 job in a healthy and affordable manner.  I can't plant and harvest a garden like some of you can (I rejoice with you though) but I can plant seeds of hope (the Word of God) while I harvest good deals from the store:-)

People ask how we can do this life we do, and we explain that through being faithful with the resources God gives you, being diligent and trusting in Him to provide, we can do all things. Not everyone will be doing the same thing but we've seen some mighty works being done when people are obedient and just press on.

Psalm 150:1-2 

Praise ye the Lord. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power. [2] Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.


I think I forgot to post this video I made the other day?  

Anyway, here it is...


When we're parked in places that have a lot of garbage, we get out the picker upper...this is what I got the last place we were.  It's a small thank you in return for allowing us to park there.



The area around the van looked nice and clean...




Luke 6:31 
And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.


The beggars / homeless could use a lesson on cleaning up after themselves as they usually leave big messes behind.



Brother Jim did a project on the van and I took the picture from inside.



That drill was used also to help a trucker put on some mudflaps.  He got the gospel and brother Jim got a sliced open finger :-/



I have some good salves that seemed to help and it's healing up nicely.  We're thankful it wasn't worse:-)

Ephesians 5:20 

Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

We give thanks for this life because we are right next to the lowly and can speak truth into them.  Most are much more receiving than the religious people who have their own self righteousness, through their false man made religion not through the truth of Christ and the biblical GOSPEL



These are all van and car campers and many have sad stories.  (Even if they lie about them, that's sad too that their lives are built on that.)  When I read this verse:

Luke 14:23 

And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.

...and I think about it, we see the lowly along the highways (main roads) and hedges (bushes), like literally. Seriously, they are lurking and wandering around while everyone is flying by to get where they need to go (not saying that going where you need to go is bad, just stating a fact).  Amazing that what was written so many years ago is seen today.  


Look close and you will see a tarp extending out toward the trees.  People are resourceful out here.

Proverbs 16:19 

Better it is to be of an humble spirit with the lowly, than to divide the spoil with the proud.

I made a video for you while we were on the streets flying signs today.  We must have found the beggar hangout corner because they were all over, coming and going.  Doing their thing, hiding in the bushes then coming out, one was smoking a bowl of something a little ways behind me...they were flying signs and we were flying signs.  They were looking for money and we were looking for a sheep.  




Here's an idea for you if you ever have the chance to bless someone like them, that might be hungry.




An easy meal with the gospel, good news! I will never cease to be amazed that we feel more welcomed and at home with them than the religious people.  What does that say about American Christianity?  (I can only speak for America, but know it's probably the same elsewhere.) 

We also went to a college, you can see some videos HERE.
They said the volume of people is cut way down because of the 'covert plandemic' but people got the truth as we walked all around the campus and as they were getting out of classes.  A few people seemed receptive to it, the Lords will be done. If all goes well we may have more events in the next couple days, we shall see.  I hope your days are full and that you are rejoicing in the Lord for all things. 

Hebrews 3:6-15
But Christ as a son over his own house; whose house are we, if we hold fast the confidence and the rejoicing of the hope firm unto the end. [7] Wherefore (as the Holy Ghost saith, To day if ye will hear his voice, [8] Harden not your hearts, as in the provocation, in the day of temptation in the wilderness: [9] When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works forty years. [10] Wherefore I was grieved with that generation, and said, They do alway err in their heart; and they have not known my ways. [11] So I sware in my wrath, They shall not enter into my rest.) [12] Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. [13] But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. [14] For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end; [15] While it is said, To day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts, as in the provocation.

I pray for all you sisters that you strive on in holiness and cling to the truth.




This world is getting so wicked.  Brother Jim just told me about a man that is transgender to a woman and been nominated for a political office and would approve of such things of which I don't even want to talk about.... hold on sisters, it's coming.  It makes me think of Genesis 18 which I was reading just yesterday.


Genesis 18:20-33 

And the Lord said, Because the cry of Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grievous; [21] I will go down now, and see whether they have done altogether according to the cry of it, which is come unto me; and if not, I will know. [22] And the men turned their faces from thence, and went toward Sodom: but Abraham stood yet before the Lord. [23] And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked? [24] Peradventure there be fifty righteous within the city: wilt thou also destroy and not spare the place for the fifty righteous that are therein? [25] That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right? [26] And the Lord said, If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes. [27] And Abraham answered and said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord, which am but dust and ashes: [28] Peradventure there shall lack five of the fifty righteous: wilt thou destroy all the city for lack of five? And he said, If I find there forty and five, I will not destroy it. [29] And he spake unto him yet again, and said, Peradventure there shall be forty found there. And he said, I will not do it for forty's sake. [30] And he said unto him, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak: Peradventure there shall thirty be found there. And he said, I will not do it, if I find thirty there. [31] And he said, Behold now, I have taken upon me to speak unto the Lord: Peradventure there shall be twenty found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for twenty's sake. [32] And he said, Oh let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake. [33] And the Lord went his way, as soon as he had left communing with Abraham: and Abraham returned unto his place. 

He ends with maybe 10 righteous being found but how many escaped the destruction and wrath of God?




 We need to be making sure we are in the truth...

Philippians 2:12 

Wherefore, my beloved, as ye have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling.

Because if we become complacent and lose our zeal for truth...

Luke 17:32

Remember Lot's wife.


Strive on sister soldier saints, strive on and I'm here to encourage you!


Colossians 1:9-17 

For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding; [10] That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God; [11] Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness; [12] Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: [13] Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: [14] In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: [15] Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: [16] For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: [17] And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.


Love, blessings and peace to you,

Sister Deb


Revelation 4:8-11

And the four beasts had each of them six wings about him ; and they were full of eyes within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come. [9] And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him that sat on the throne, who liveth for ever and ever, [10] The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying, [11] Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.