Encouragement for Today (Feb 28, 2021)

Good evening sister saints!
I pray your day was peaceful and joyous in the Lord!  We had a very busy day on the streets and what we saw was crazy.  I have a bit to say about it all but don't feel like it right now as I've had enough of it for the day, maybe tomorrow:-)

This was sent this morning from a sister to encourage us for our day of witnessing.

And this one too...

Amen, His will not ours.  If it was my will I wouldn't want to do what we do in this wicked world.  If beating on people today was legal I'm not sure we would have come out from this day unscathed but our Father is in charge and nothing will happen without Him knowing:-)

Proverbs 15:3 
The eyes of the Lord are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.

 He guides us in the way we should go.

Psalm 32:8 
I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

And leads us in what to say...

Exodus 4:12 
Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.

Just some scriptures to encourage us all.

Ecclesiastes 3:14 
I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be for ever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before him.

Today I feel like being quiet after such a noisy day:-)

Ecclesiastes 4:6 
Better is an handful with quietness, than both the hands full with travail and vexation of spirit.



A flower for my sisters:-)





Have a joyous evening and until we meet here again tomorrow:-) Lord willing...

Love, blessings and peace to my sister saints:-)

HERE is the gospel that was preached all day long, test yourself.