Glory to God for my Sisters in Christ!

I thank the Lord for all of you!!!

It's been a busy and very eventful day, you can see some of it HERE in our witnessing videos of day 2 at a festival 
and then I made a video for you:-)



(If for some reason it doesn't work, you can see it HERE on our website.)


I hope you are lifted up by my joy sisters as 
I'm encouraged by you all even if I can't see you!





Praise God for obedient sister saints:-)






After being out on the streets we like to soak our feet with some 
epsom salts and essential oils. 

I want to be known for good works as 
that is glorifying to my Father and...

1 Timothy 5:10 
Well reported of for good works; if she have brought up children, if she have lodged strangers, if she have washed the saints' feet, if she have relieved the afflicted, if she have diligently followed every good work.

I'd gladly wash your feet...



Philippians 2:1-8
If there be therefore any consolation in Christ, if any comfort of love, if any fellowship of the Spirit, if any bowels and mercies, Fulfil ye my joy, that ye be likeminded, having the same love, being of one accord, of one mind. Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves. Look not every man on his own things, but every man also on the things of others. Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus: Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God: But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men: And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.

I hope you sleep well sisters and know that if we strive on through this life, we shall all meet before the Lord.  

Know this, I'm praying for you all:-)

Love from your sister in Christ,
Deb




If we are sisters in the Lord then we've been born of the gospel...see it HERE.