Healing a Heavy Heart

 Good evening sister saints!

I pray you are all pressing on and through this life, enduring and praising the Lord all the while.  Summer is waning for some of you and winter is on the way with a rest from the gardens (maybe) and other duties to tend to. Other sisters are heading toward summer and planning their gardens and crops.  I did like planning out what I would plant for the year and there was a couple years we used lights to try growing seedlings in our little living room but anyway, praises to all you Titus 2 and gardening sisters!  Feel free to share your journeys.


This morning something happened that encouraged me to make an audio for you and I hope it lifts you up. You can listen to it HERE.

I'll confess that I have to battle this here and there when my focus is not exactly where it should be (especially out here doing what we do, seeing the destruction of satan all over) and with the disunity of those who agree on much doctrine but there's separation.... but over the years I've gotten better at disciplining myself to quickly turn to the Father and away from all those troubling thoughts.   I don't want to be mastered by anything but Christ.

1 Corinthians 6:12 

All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought under the power of any.


And here's how our Father works....brother Jim was making this audio HERE while I was in the van making mine. How perfectly timed out when we heard each others :-) Let us remember this when our thoughts wander where they shouldn't....


Philippians 4:8-9 

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.  Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you.

  * True  

  * Honest  

  * Just  

  * Pure   

 * Lovely   

* Good Report 

  * Virtue  

  * Praise  

Just reading those words is uplifting and encouraging isn't it?! 

What's even more encouraging is the gospel, see that HERE

Let's get ready for another day (or the finish of one) and strive on and be ye steadfast, sisters soldiers:-)  


Sister Deb

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.

2 Corinthians 13:14