If I Perish I Perish

 Good evening to my faithful sisters in Christ!

I hope this finds you well today.  As I was typing this a spider dropped down from the branch above me, on his silk thread and landed on my chromebook.  I should have taken a picture before I jumped and blew him off it:-)  God's creation in every form is amazing.


Each day we live we should be maturing and growing in holiness, leaving behind this world and pressing on toward the next. I made an audio, you can find it HERE if you're interested.  I'll say it again, I'm real and my audios are who I am and I feel in good company around Paul and Moses who discussed their lack of good speech but they pressed on, so shall I:-)


That audio brings up a subject that people don't take very seriously, being willing to shed this life for Christ.  We see few who are willing to forsake all and many go quite a ways but they stop short of 'all'....which means they may end up being stopped short of being with the Father if they don't repent.  

I encourage you to study this passage:

1 John 2:15-17 

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. [16] For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. [17] And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

Not loving the world is deeper than just the world system and the sinful things in it, it could also mean the life (world) you live here on this earth.  Think about it.  You may have what we used to have; a nice little house, a big productive garden, land around us, a pantry stocked with food I preserved, a big wood pile, peace and quiet etc.  If we had loved that world more than God, we wouldn't be out here doing His work right now.  We all have to be careful that we don't allow our flesh to cling to anything of this world so it's a constant examination on our part.




The less you love this life the easier it is to leave it behind.  I'm not saying you can't appreciate the life you live if it's good and godly, but don't let that become something bigger than God if you have to give it up for Him.  




This is a loving rebuke for some of you reading this post that have confessed to not being in obedience in all areas which means you love the world more than God.  Let that strike some fear into your hearts, repent lest you perish.  I love you so I tell you the truth.

Brother Jim just made an edifying audio you can listen to HERE.

I'm off to finish up a few things before bed so until we meet here again, Lord willing...

Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord

2 Peter 1:2

Sister Deb


The biblical gospel is our foundation, 

be sure your foundation is built on it.