Pressing On or Pushing Back (with video and audio)

Good evening sister saints!

I pray that those of you in the midwest of the U.S. are doing okay and not freezing in that wicked winter storm causing all sorts of troubles.  That's the reason we come down here in the winter is because when it's cold outside, nobody wants to stand and talk or hear the gospel.  

I made you a video:-)




In the video I talked about making you an audio while I was walking but it happened later tonight:-)  
You can listen to it HERE.  It's called Pressing On or Pushing Back.

We just recently had that situation come up and after I tried so hard to encourage this woman to press on and through the trials ahead of her, she said it was all too much and too fast and disappeared.  Long distance limits how much a person can do but much CAN be done in encouragement through the technology that we have today if we work though it.

Brother Jim said I can offer myself to any of you to message or email and I will be happy to offer daily encouragement.  If you are single, married to an unbeliever or even married to a believer (as long as he gives you permission :-), I am here to help you in the things for godly women and daily encouragement to strive on.
dontperish@outlook.com

The saints are so few and spread around the world, I want to help my striving sister saints to press on.  


And for those who are still here and haven't taken off... I share some scripture pictures...




I praise God for my striving sister saints.




Let us encourage one another...

Hebrews 3:13 
But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; 
lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.




See an article about 'one anothering: HERE.






Let us sisters treasure His precious Word and not let any fall to the ground. 





I love you all and am here to help you all stand strong and steadfast in the truth.


Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; 
and every one that loveth is born of God, 
and knoweth God. 
1 John 4:7

Sister Deb


Please makes sure you are truly a child of God through the biblical gospel HERE.