The Power of a Holy Life Lived

 Good evening sister saints!

We had a busy day of witnessing which you can see HERE if you want. After we were done with all that and we got back to our parking spot, I made an audio for you:-)  You can find that HERE.  (Hopefully you don't get dizzy bouncing back and forth:-)

In the audio I wanted to encourage you sisters about our lives and what God sees vs what we see. What I forgot to mention is that God sees how our light is affecting others even if we might not.


Proverbs 5:21 

For the ways of man are before the eyes of the Lord, and he pondereth all his goings.


Don't underestimate the glory that your life brings to God through your love and obedience to Him.

And for a quick little bit of my 'regular / basic' day....I let God wash my skirt last night.



I hung it out because it was supposed to rain, which it did and being how humid it is here, it'll be a few days until it dries:-)  Whatever....

I'm off for some peace and quiet after a loud and noisy, but joyous day:-)

Grace, peace and love to you all.

Sister Deb


The biblical gospel HERE.