A Day in the Life (March 12, 2021) with videos

 Greetings sister saints!



I pray your day as a holy and obedient, Titus 2, 1 Timothy 3, 1 Peter 3, Ephesians 5, Proverbs 31 woman of God, is going well:-)  Ours has been busy again in ministry, praise God the word is going out and I made some videos for you of my simple Titus 2 day.  




I keep our meals simple with minimal dishes for a few reasons.  1- I have a 1 burner tiny propane cooker. 2- I don't want to dirty a lot of dishes as you can see in the video that washing must be simple.  3- I can't have a lot of complicated things in a tiny van house. 4- It keeps expenses down:-)



I'm appreciating our little coffee pot as it warms up water for all sorts of things, it's saved a lot of money for us and we're thankful to be able to use what is the Lord's resource in a frugal an wise manner. I'm sure there are many ways you sisters save money in your houses also!  I love hearing about such things as it shows you are diligent in every detail.




I also cook my rice in a thermos which saves $energy$.




Every day I go in the store to get water and we're so thankful for the water refill machines as it's very affordable.  It makes me so much more thankful not to have it in abundance and I often think of the women who have to walk miles to get theirs (in other countries) and it isn't even clear and clean.  Let us never stop being thankful for all things we have in this life, to God be the glory.

Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:  But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life. The woman saith unto him, Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw. (John 4:13-15)



In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. (John 7:37-38)




I'm also thankful for the means by which I can obtain good foods for reasonable amounts. Here are a couple examples of how I save money using my coupon apps.






In that last video I talked about perspective and how we all perceive our circumstances.  I look at a parking spot like that as private whereas most people would think we are crazy as there are people and cars all over.  To them who live in the city but have a back yard, they may perceive that as private yet the one who lives in the country only perceives that as private.  So let's look at that sisters, you see the extreme range of our perception of what we all think is private?  I used to be in the latter category, countryside is where you find privacy.  Today I'm living this life rejoicing when we have a bit of grass and some shade. Keep that in mind as the Lord molds, shapes and changes our lives to fit His perfect will. 

For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. (John 6:38)

We are here to do His will, let us mold our perspective to fit ourselves to His will in our lives.



Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work. (John 4:34)

As we godly sisters go about doing our daily duties, we are glorifying the Lord.  I talk about it all the time to encourage you sisters to remind yourself that even a daily routine of the same things, is glorifying to the Lord because it's one more day that you are called out and separate from the world and molding yourself to become more like Christ. 




In the next video I share about the sovereignty of God and how He prepares us for what's ahead if we are walking in the Spirit.


You will notice in the video I said that woman was 'defending grace'.  In the context of what I said about her defending sin, you probably figured out that I meant she's defending the abuse of grace to cover for her ongoing sins which is what I meant and should have said it that way.  We stayed up late looking into it all...



Brother Jim did a teaching called "Book Of Hebrews Is About Faith And Obedience" you can listen to it HERE




I hope that encourages you to know that our Father is watching over us. We see so many examples throughout the Old Testament that show us how God equipped His people to be able to withstand all the battles they went through, the same is today with the help and guidance of the Holy Spirit.




When thou goest out to battle against thine enemies, and seest horses, and chariots, and a people more than thou, be not afraid of them: for the Lord thy God is with thee, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. And it shall be, when ye are come nigh unto the battle, that the priest shall approach and speak unto the people,  And shall say unto them, Hear, O Israel, ye approach this day unto battle against your enemies: let not your hearts faint, fear not, and do not tremble, neither be ye terrified because of them; For the Lord your God is he that goeth with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you. (Deuteronomy 20:1-4)

While I was working on this, a man walked up to the door....




.... to ask for directions and while I was looking it up on the phone, brother Jim gave him a GOSPEL card and found out he's a Hebrew Roots follower (they are unbiblical).  We helped him with his directions then brother Jim tried to explain the errors of such groups and the man didn't want to talk and walked off.  The other day we were in a parking lot and saw a bunch of bags hanging from the palm trees and some cardboard stuffed in between a couple.  The next morning we saw a man set it all up like a camp so brother Jim went over to talk to him. You can hear the audio HERE.


Now I'm off to have a little snack.


I hope your evening (or day) is joyous sisters and know that I'm praying for you all.

O come, let us sing unto the Lord : let us make a joyful noise to the rock of our salvation.  Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms. For the Lord is a great God, and a great King above all gods. In his hand are the deep places of the earth: the strength of the hills is his also. The sea is his, and he made it: and his hands formed the dry land.  O come, let us worship and bow down: let us kneel before the Lord our maker. For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice, (Psalm 95:1-7)



Love and blessings and peace to you all.


Sister Deb