A Day In the Life (March 17, 2021

 Good evening sister saints!

I thought I'd share some gifts that were given to me from some saints, as I know you will appreciate them also. (Scripture pictures and a video.)











And I give you the best gift...the GOSPEL

Last night brother Jim saw a homeless man digging through the donation box with a woman sorting through it all.  He was in the box tossing it out to her.




He crawled through the little chute to get inside inside the box!  Brother Jim walked over to see if he needed something and the man, looking out from inside the box, out the chute, told him he was okay. Brother Jim handed him a gospel card through the chute and shared it with him.  The man said he was going to clean up the mess he was making but he didn't. Maybe he will read the gospel card and go to the Lord and repent of all his sins and cry out for new life.

And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand. (Matthew 3:2)




There was a big mess left this morning.  Brother Jim made a video that I'll share here.




Maybe these are his shoes...



I went into a thrift store today and had my mask ready. (I use the bottom part of my headcovering to wrap it over to suffice.)  I walked in and there were some women without a mask but right when I saw them a man walked up and said 'I need to take your temperature.'  I couldn't understand him because of his mask and had to ask him a few times to repeat it.  He said that he could do it on my hand and held up the device to take temperatures, then I realized what he was saying.  I said 'You need to take my temperature?'  I then looked at the women without their mask and then looked at him and said 'no thanks' and walked out.  I'm not even going into that discussion here, just sharing with you sisters that things are moving along and we need to know where we stand.  Brother Jim has some teachings on what I call the covert plandemic (covid pandemic) if you are interested you can check them out HERE

Our Father is in control and we must focus on what lies ahead for us if we strive on.

For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men, Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;  Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works. (Titus 2:11-14)

We're packed full of ministry work lately and then heading toward a 'potential' festival to witness at but we shall see:-)

I will leave you with this:



Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:  Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;  Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's. The Lord executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed. He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel. The Lord is merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy.  He will not always chide: neither will he keep his anger for ever.  He hath not dealt with us after our sins; nor rewarded us according to our iniquities. For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him. As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.  Like as a father pitieth his children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear him. For he knoweth our frame; he remembereth that we are dust.  As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth. For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; and the place thereof shall know it no more.  But the mercy of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, and his righteousness unto children's children;  To such as keep his covenant, and to those that remember his commandments to do them. (Psalm 103:1-1)


I pray you stand strong and strive on sister saints. I'm praying for you all.

Love in Christ,

Sister Deb