Don't Hide Your Light

 Good evening sister saints!



A sister sent this to me and I know she would rejoice if I were to share it with you all and tell you I'm thankful for all you sisters in Christ! I hope your day is going well and I'm thankful to be able to have one more day to encourage you to strive on.  I made an audio for you about not hiding our light and you can find that HERE.

I'm here to help encourage you to shine your light sisters so go HERE to the gospel and test yourself.  You will find our email at the bottom if you want to contact me.

And I made some videos for you of God's creation, giving Him glory.  Watch them and rejoice with me!










This next one is so amazing...look close and see the dew drops in the middle.






Here's a glimpse into my Titus 2 day.  



Some of the bargains we found.



We were pretty happy about these dried figs as they are normally too expensive but we're thankful for a great deal to partake of them.  We see figs in the bible in many ways from food to spiritual references.

And they found an Egyptian in the field, and brought him to David, and gave him bread, and he did eat; and they made him drink water; And they gave him a piece of a cake of figs, and two clusters of raisins: and when he had eaten, his spirit came again to him: for he had eaten no bread, nor drunk any water, three days and three nights. (1 Samuel 30:11-12)


I made some chili for the first time in a LONG time so brother Jim was pretty excited about it.




I browned a little ground turkey, onions and peppers.  I then added a can of diced tomatoes and a can of beans.  Pretty simple to do and after adding salt and cumin I heated it up.  Then I wrapped it in towels and put it in an insulated cooler bag.




It's one of my spare coolers that I use inside our big cooler.
I let it sit from lunch time to dinner and it was done.




My shopping basket held it all upright while traveling in the van:-)



And we had a nice dinner.  Praise God, I'm thankful for simple things!  




After dinner was when I made your audio and some of those pretty flower videos.  

While doing so I saw this...



But as I walked behind it I saw this:


Which is where I read some Psalms for you:-)



Brother Jim made an audio about walking with God, you can listen to that HERE.

I'm going to go for now and if the Lord gives me another day, I will be right back here tomorrow to encourage you on:-)