Herbs, Highways and Heavenly Things (with videos)

 Good afternoon sister saints!

I asked brother Jim for a title so I didn't have to use that generic 'day in the life' title lol.  



We see in 1 Peter 3 that a wife might be a great influence in the saving of a soul in her disobedient husband if she's obedient to the word.

Likewise, ye wives, be in subjection to your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives (1 Peter 3:1)



(Thank you sister for the scripture picture.)

We went through some rainy days...



But the storms passed and the clouds broke...



We all have storms in our life that we must press through and on the other side the sun seems to shine even brighter which means we are stronger in Him.

The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles. The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit. Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all. He keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken. Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate. The Lord redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate. (Psalm 34:17-22)



Brother Jim did a teaching on forgiveness and trust, you can listen HERE. Also, test yourself at the biblical gospel HERE

And some bright cheery flowers from our Father.







Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore. (Psalm 16:11)


As I was walking by the garden section 
I snapped these pictures for you.  

I thought my gardening sisters would have fun identifying them :-)












Praise the Lord for His marvelous creation!!!

For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse (Romans 1:20)


I didn't even know they made colorful garden cages like this.

I can't garden but I can harvest from the store.





Two separate shopping trips with coupons and credit from surveys. 

And just a nice picture from a produce department, my favorite part of the store:-)



And every once in a while I see corn on the cob for a good deal.



And we greatly appreciate it.

(a meatless patty made from millet)

And I didn't buy this pizza but it sure looked good. The woman behind the counter, making them, smiled when I asked if I could snap a pic.  She was busy and working with food so I didn't offer her a gospel card.


But I did get to witness to a woman who liked my sign on my basket.  God opened the door for me to share with her and I was thankful.  Pays to walk in the spirit not the flesh as I wasn't feeling well and almost left the store before I was done but held on and minutes later this woman came by.  Praise God.

But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it. And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem. (Micah 4:1-2)

Today we had to climb up a mountain.  Not super high but it's bigger than a big hill lol:-)



The arrow points to the vehicles that are traveling up there.  
The night before, the sun set off to the side of it.




Thus saith the Lord, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?For all those things hath mine hand made, and all those things have been, saith the Lord : but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word. (Isaiah 66:1-)



In the video above you'll see a BIG load going down the highway and watch close at the end  you'll see the chaser car almost run the white truck off the road.

It's crazy how fast this world is.

But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. (Daniel 12:4)

We saw these trees, although interesting, I prefer the Lord's way of growing them, just my preference.



We all have our own preferences and liberty in such things. 

And the other night this is the sunset I saw from the window on my side of the bed.


Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. (Isaiah 60:1-2)

And some more flowers for you...


Thank you to the saint who sent these:-)


Thank you for the picture below from some saints traveling along the eastern side of Florida, heading north.
 I turned it into a scripture picture.


And tonight as we got to our spot, we parked and were getting settled in when we heard a strange noise.


Brother Jim made one that has more creaking in it.  The sign swayed at least a foot at the top and we weren't very comfortable staying there so we moved:-)



And to end this random post of things of heaven and others like herbs, plants, highways, parking etc....
...more flowers:-)


Not only are they beautiful.....


They smell awesome!!!!

Our father created air fresheners for the world:-)  

And one more:-)



 
I hope you have a good evening sisters.




Love to you all,
Sister Deb






And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Revelation 19:16