Let's Talk About Headcoverings (with audio)

 Good evening to my faithful sister saints who follow the Lord!

How was (or is) your day? Did you overcome in the strength of the Lord?

We had a 'plan' this morning that turned into another plan which included traveling through a major city (Atlanta, GA) and we're thankful that other than many slow downs, the Lord allowed us to arrive at our northern destination safely.



We really don't care for big cities but for the Lord we will do whatever He wills to share the GOSPEL with the lost.  Anyway, we are set up for the night and thankful for a good parking spot and a dry place to lay our head as it's drizzling out.  Looks like some rain coming in the next few days which is interesting to endure in the van life but 'bring it on' we'll get along! :-)


That's me.  I'm not even sure if I have that blue one anymore, I now usually just wear light brown.

I finally got around to making my audio on headcovering. I thought it might be encouraging to hear it spoken about instead of just my posts here.  I had to hurry as it's a long topic and I wanted to keep it in bullet points.  Anyway, HERE it is if you're interested.

Keeping the commands of the Lord is a joyous thing and although there is much flesh killing, it's sinful flesh killing so we shouldn't feel bad about doing it we should rejoice that we are eliminating sins that our Savior died for.  In the case of headcovering, PRIDE is the biggest one that gets killed.

The fear of the Lord is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate. (Proverbs 8:13)

HERE is a link to the many articles on headcovering.  

Rejoice in every step we take toward holiness and obedience to our Lord!


Thank you sister for sending this.

I pray you all have a joyous evening or day and be strong in the Lord as our day is coming that we will be with Him.

Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: let such as love thy salvation say continually, The Lord be magnified. (Psalm 40:16)

Love and blessings and peace and grace to you all.
Sister Deb