A Day in the Life (April 25, 2021)

Hello sister saints!

 


I pray you are all striving on, loving one another and doing your best to overcome in this world, knowing that blessed hope lies before us.



This is just a simple post to let you know I'm praying for you all.



And if you truly are my born again sister (listen to an audio HERE that I made a while ago), contact me and we can encourage one another every day to keep pressing on.  You can find our contact info on our gospel page HERE.



We are working on projects for the week and maybe another, we shall see.  I just finished tearing apart the van house and reorganizing.  Brother Jim has some projects he's working on. In fact I took this picture of the lumber on our bed in the van (we had no other way to haul it) and sent it to  sister who sent it back with the scripture.



And here's a post of what brother Jim did today, you can find it HERE and it has some great verses about refuge.


I have washing to do and some sewing yet so, all in good time.    We are thankful for a break of good weather to get things done and then head down the gospel road again, Lord willing.



Praise God for His mercies and grace, not to be abused with sin though.  Forsake your sins and follow hard after our Savior as He is worthy to be praised!


Thank you faithful sister for the scripture picture:-)


I hope your day is joyous in the Lord,

Love in Christ,

Sister deb


There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it. (1 Corinthians 10:13)