Beware of Fake Fellowship

 Greetings to my Titus 2 cooking  πŸ²πŸ•πŸ³πŸ½️,  sewing 🧡πŸͺ‘, child raising πŸͺ€πŸ§Έ 🍼, gardening πŸŒ½πŸ…πŸ«‘πŸ†, cleaning 🧹 πŸͺ£ 🧽,  servant sisters :-)


Because I love you all and want to watch out for you, I made an audio about fake fellowship.  You can find it HERE.




I said enough on the audio that I don't need to say much here except that I pray you all strive on and I'm here to encourage you.  If you have a believing husband, let him know that brother Jim is here for him. Speaking of...brother Jim has some teachings about fellowship HERE.

Here are a few videos of a recent trip to town to replace brother Jim's cell phone that was stolen by those wicked violent men at that church. 

On the way there we stopped at a produce stand.



And of course it's early in the year for produce and he had some tomatoes but I had just purchased some on the discount bin at the grocery store.  We did get a dozen eggs and I got these:  



And more importantly the man got the GOSPEL.

And I know I've been sharing country drives with you already but I'm going to keep doing it as I know there are sisters living in town that don't get to see such things very often.  And I give God glory for His awesome creation.


...Yes, they may be blurry...


...but the love I have for you is clear isn't it?...


Blessings to you all.



In godly love,
Sister Deb