Let Your Light Shine (with video)

 Good evening sister saints!

I pray you are rejoicing in the Lord! 




Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven. (Matthew 5:14-16)

Brother Jim made an audio that explains why we do what we do in our ministry and he says it much better than I could :-)



I hope it edified you and we encourage you to let your light shine!




There's been so much going on that my posts are short on content but not short on love to you all. I will catch up soon:-)

(Thank you faithful sister saint for sending this:-)


Love in Christ,

Sister Deb

Test yourself at the biblical GOSPEL