Magnify the Lord with Me and Let Us Exalt His Name Together

Good day sister saints.

Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ (1 Corinthians 1:3-4)


(Thank you faithful saint for the scripture picture:-)

A sister encouraged me with some scripture and within that the words 'magnify the Lord with me' stuck in my mind.  I thought of us sisters all over the world and how we magnify the Lord in our obedient lives, so I thought we could magnify Him here, together.  (In a sense we can do that :-)  So I made an audio reading a list of scriptures that magnify, exalt, lift up, show His wondrous character and more.  You can find it HERE if you want to listen to it. 


I'm thankful for all my sisters who follow Christ, even if I don't know you :-)  And let us magnify the Lord and exalt His name by living our daily lives for Him.  That even includes the simple daily tasks, which means I can use this picture now that I borrowed from a sister and added scripture:-)



She captured a perfect shot of a glimpse into a godly woman's every day life lived which could fit into any of our lives, amen sisters? Our lives magnify the Lord because we are not entwined in the world.  We're not out chasing mammon and fame, nor increasing our earthly reputation.  We're not sauntering around looking like a harlot or debasing the temple of the Holy Spirit with ungodly actions.  He is exalted when we lower ourselves as servants and do the bidding of which He created us for.  How much more beautiful can that be?

Thank you for taking the time to magnify the Lord and exalt His name together:-)  Speaking of magnifying, brother Jim magnifies the Word of God through an amplifier when we're in the streets sharing the GOSPEL.  Many people get mad about it (they hate the truth) and say it is too loud so brother Jim did a teaching, sharing the scriptures how they lifted up their voices, you may want to listen to it HERE.

And speaking of magnifying the Lord, the gospel signs on our van magnify and exalt Him. Yesterday we were driving through town when a man in a car (driving next to us) was leaning out his window (while driving), hollering at us how much he loves Jesus and he loves the signs.  Brother Jim had me lean out the window and hand him a gospel card while we were driving down the road.  He was grateful and drove off yelling about Jesus.  :-) And, this morning as we pulled into our parking spot for the night a man was sitting on the back of his vehicle and when we drove by he jumped up and yelled about repenting to Jesus.  He stood and talked for a while, with a great zealousness for the things of God.  It was uplifting and made us smile.  Before that even, brother Jim witnessed to a man who drove up to our van in a parking lot and not long after a woman came over while brother Jim was encouraging a young brother and I got to witness to her for a while.  We rejoiced as the Lord was magnified and glorified on this day.  Oh, and I have to share this.  As I'm working on this post here, a sister messaged an absolutely adorable picture of her little niece studying her gospel card. 


A precious little soul to be taught how to magnify the Lord and exalt His name.  I share this all with you so we can do it together in Spirit.

I pray your evening (or day) go well and until we can meet again, Lord willing.....

Love to you all,

Sister Deb