The Lord Was Glorified On This Day

 Greetings sister saints!

I hope you are holding fast to the Lord and His truth as the world is getting more wicked.  I'm thankful to have brother Jim for one more day as I could have quickly been without him.  But I will rejoice in the Lord the day he goes to be with the Father and know that it's all good. We went to stand out by a wickedly vile religious place today and after much altercation (our van was surrounded by angry men from the wicked church), we were not able to park where we wanted so brother Jim had me drop him off and I went back to town to wait.  And let's just say it's horrible to sit and wait not knowing what's going on but the Lord was so merciful to me as for 'some reason' a sister across the world woke up in the middle of her night, at just the perfect time to 'watch and wait' with me.

This faithful sister is not only a good worker and servant in her physical life...

(That was her picture that I added scriptures to.)

...she's a faithful servant in the Lord for the saints:-)

In the meantime brother Jim was preaching the gospel then getting assaulted (beat on by a couple big guys) and his phone stolen by some of the people in that evil church.  (Praise God he had the extra phone that we use for such things.)  We knew this was a wicked place but to this extent? (By the way, brother Jim talked to some of the surrounding neighbors and they are all scared of them.)  Oh, their sins will be shown to the world and we pray that it will save a sheep from entering into that nasty goat pen. You can see videos HERE. (He did have a body cam but they didn't steal that.) Brother Jim is doing well as expected and is rejoicing that the Lord allowed him to preach, to call out the false teacher and to be counted worthy of the sufferings of Christ, all in the hopes of pricking someone's conscience to the truth and to honor our Father.

And to him they agreed: and when they had called the apostles, and beaten them, they commanded that they should not speak in the name of Jesus, and let them go. And they departed from the presence of the council, rejoicing that they were counted worthy to suffer shame for his name. (Acts 5:40-41)

He walked a couple miles to clear his mind  and took this picture for me :-)


When I picked him up I did something that made him smile :-)



I'll be honest, it was a horrendous yet glorious day and many lessons were learned, much growth and our heavenly Father was glorified by contending for the truth.

Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints. (Jude 1:3) 

It's a spiritual battle sister saints and it's not going to get any better.  Stand strong, rooted in the GOSPEL and don't waver from the truth lest you lose strength and be overtaken by the evil one.



That's just a glimpse into our life out here on the gospel road.  If ever you don't hear from me again here, it means I've been taken home by the Father (or seriously ill).  But until then I'll be here every day sharing something with you that I hope edifies, encourages, teaches, shares, makes you smile etc. Hold fast sister saints.

Love to you all, peace and blessings,

Sister Deb