A Day In The Life (May 23, 2021)

Greetings sisters!!!



Today I'm going to share some of our life...just two godly saints striving in the faith, glorifying God, traveling around sharing the GOSPEL and trying to encourage the other saints worldwide.... Not to lift us up, but to lift you up by sharing things that may edify you, brighten your countenance, let you see that everyday things are still glorifying to God and we have not fallen back but are pressing forward and encourage to do so also.



Below are a handful  of scripture pictures that a sister and I shared with each other and I thought you would like to be edified also:-)  God's Word is so edifying!!!

I love this picture because I sent a picture of my view out our van door as I was messaging a sister.  She sent a picture back of my view on her computer of which I added scriptures and back and forth it went into this:-) 



That same night I sent her another view of our door closed (from my spot on the cooler where I sit:-) and she added an assortment of scriptures to them. In between added some I sent to her.  


















































It's a nice way to edify one another.  She sent videos of a recent trip she had to make to pick up a family member so I screen captured from them and made her some more ..






And some random ones that show every day life with our minds set on Christ.




She sewed the shirt and skirt so I put it to scripture.










Our Father's precious word used to edify sisters who are striving every day.  I hope you enjoyed them as much as we did in making them for each other...consider them yours too as I know not everyone does such things so we can all enjoy them now:-)

Come along for another little ride 🚐with us as we travel(ed) along the GOSPEL road again yesterday and today, working and witnessing our way to wherever we're going. 🚦


🌳🐄🚜⛰️☀️🌧️🏡🌺🏞️🌻🌊🐓


We are thankful that we arrived at our destination for the evening and are blessed to have some business to do along the way this week.  When we arrived here, we found a large empty parking lot of which we parked 🚐 off to the side under a tree 🌳. I was able to do a bit of sewing 🪡🧵📍(altering a skirt)...


...wash a few clothes... 🧦
(and the stain remover worked again!!!)




Cook some lunch...



...while brother Jim took the opportunity to do a little bit of work on the van.  


In the middle of all this a car drove up and two men were asking for money. We've run into this before... there is a scam going on where people drive around in cars and try to sell you what they call gold jewelry, claiming to need gas money or cash. Brother Jim gave them the gospel but they weren't very happy about it.


Then it wasn't very long after as we were finishing up, an elderly man drove up in a car.  He had a cross on the dash of his car and he told brother Jim he was starting some kind of Psalm club.  They had a really good discussion about the things of God for about an hour and brother Jim offered to stay in touch and help him in the areas he is lacking in God's Word.  It's interesting how God sends people right to us. Here we are in a deserted parking lot parked off to the side, under a tree and he comes right up to us.  I often think of Jonah during these instances :-). Not that we're hiding, we're just simply doing our own business but if God has work for you to do, you will do it as long as you have your will toward Him:-) 


Praise God we are thankful to be workers of the Lord.  And you sisters will appreciate this... the man called me a good helper for brother Jim. (God created a sisters to be helpers, let us rejoice :-). 

The store was just across the parking lot so I went in and picked up a few things that were ultimately free after my rebates.


Interesting story on the yogurt.  Because of some physical issues, I thought maybe I'd look to get some yogurt as I don't normally buy it unless it's a good sale.  Well I pulled up my cashback app and found these deals:-)  What perfect timing!

In the van life we move around a lot in order to run into different people so we decided to find a city park and go for a walk around the area before working online ministry. I took pics for you:-)


We walked and talked about a teaching post brother Jim is working on.  I'll post it HERE if you want to listen to it.  It's called:
"What Religious Body Meets These 10 Biblical  Traits?"



We discussed the biblical points he wants to make in it and how few true saints there really are.  



He helped me find good pictures for you sisters cuz I talk about you all the time even though I may not know you:-)




I'm joyous to share with you the Father's glorious creation.



His handiwork is shown in everything He created.


We discussed a future destination we are headed...




But we shall see what happens along the way. 
The Father's will be done.
📣📣📣📣📣📣📣

Matthew 6:10
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.





We saw a street sign that brought brother Jim back in his memory to when he was a child and we talked about how time flies too quickly.

So teach us to number our days, 
that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.    
Psalm 90:12 






I look at that picture above and think about the saints who have passed on (you see the dead flowers) and the ones striving on today, all on the same branch.

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing. If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.
John 15:4-8




I think of my Titus 2 sisters opening up their houses after a long winter, appreciating spring. Or for some of you, winter brings a relief from the hot and dry summer. 



Good awesome birds are all making nests and hatching babies for the cycle of life to continue.


That picture above makes me think of quiet sisters :-)
🤫


Here's a video of an old building from the 1800's that was relocated to this town.  Talk about simplicity in a complicated world.  That's how we set apart Christians are...standing fast to our structure in Christ in an ever changing world. 




And last night we heard the trains as we were right across the road from the tracks lol.

🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂🚂


We like the trains so we're blessed to be able to sleep through them. Some people would have a very difficult time on the road with all the noise that we have to deal with that times. But it's all good because this is nothing compared to what lies ahead if we endure in the faith until the end. Which is what we want you all to do. If you truly are my born again sister, in the Lord, I hope that by sharing our life in Christ (in all aspects of it) you are encouraged to continue pressing on.

I'm blessed by the encouragement we receive and I'm also super blessed to be able to continue to encourage you here every day because this is our Acts 2 house to house in this day of scattered saints.  I post on here from my house and you read it from your house. 




Love in Christ,
Sister Deb