A Day In The Life (May 31, 2021)

 Good evening sister saints!!!



Praise the Lord for all that He has done and let us glorify Him in our every day life!  Speaking of, I made an audio of random thoughts, you can listen to that HERE if you want.  (Just another day in the life of a couple saints that love the Lord.) Since I did most of my talking and scripture sharing on the audio, I will have a short post here:-)

You can find brother Jim's teaching HERE about the golden calves and golden teeth I spoke about on the audio.

Sharing more of God's beautiful countryside with you from our journey to get here today :-)




 And for a Titus 2 moment... I've been wanting to try to make this coconut drink for a while now and brother Jim and I decided to do it today.



This is also good for me when I don't feel good and want some nourishment, maybe you will like it too.  It tastes best when it's very cold and you could substitute other fruits instead of banana. 

And a beautiful sunset from our father that He allowed us to see tonight.



And two more cute pictures that might make you smile like I did:-). I told a sister that I would be washing clothes tomorrow by a lake.




And then she made this picture for me tonight after a storm passed and we were blessed to see that beautiful sunset from our Father.




Anyway, I hope you all have a joyous evening and hopefully tomorrow, Lord willing, I will be here again to encourage you on! Hold fast!!!

Love to you all,

Sister Deb