Being Content with Food and Raiment, How it Pertains to a Godly Woman (with audio)

 Greetings sister saints!

Brother Jim shares this picture.


He said to look at a deeper meaning to it. t's dark out and the store is in the background....look for the beautiful and peaceful things in this life.  Something so simple can bring such peace and joy from the Father.  It sort of goes with my audio about being content... Anyway, you can listen to it HERE if you choose to do so. Hopefully that encourages some of you :-)

Interesting thing...as I'm working on this post I'm getting a little upset at my glasses because they are so loose they are causing me issues.  Loose glasses are a blessing because without them I can't see.  Self rebuke!

Today has been eventful in witnessing even though we haven't gone far as we're waiting for a few packages to come in, for our trip.  In one instance a man from Alaska told brother Jim his wife died and he ended up moving down to this area, which lead to an awesome witnessing where the man cried and thanked brother Jim for sharing the GOSPEL.  Praise God! Let the Word go out.

Here are a few pictures from our Father's creation that we saw the past couple days...




And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it. Psalm 90:17 





But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth.   Psalm 86:15 






Oh and you  may find this amusing...





A free stove...



At the intersection of country roads :-)  I wonder if someone would be content with it if they needed one:-)


Praise God we have His word to continuously redirect our focus and point to what's ahead, past all these distractions between us and the end.

Love to you all.

Sister Deb



Unless the Lord had been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence. When I said, My foot slippeth; thy mercy, O Lord, held me up. In the multitude of my thoughts within me thy comforts delight my soul.    Psalm 94:17-19