Biblical Animated Cartoons Do Not Exist

 Greetings sisters!

I hope you are all doing well tonight!



I just want to let my blood bought sister saints of Christ to know that I love them in the Lord and care about their souls. 

How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God? And for this cause he is the mediator of the new testament, that by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions that were under the first testament, they which are called might receive the promise of eternal inheritance. Hebrews 9:14-15 

I may not be anything here, not the best writer or encourager but I do what I can by the grace of God to love you all in both word and deed.

One way I want to encourage you is to not let your children watch cartoons even if you think they are biblical as we haven't found a biblical one yet, neither have we found one made but truly obedient saints.  Brother Jim did a testing on one called Superbook, you can find that HERE. Just a note for you as well because some of you might bring up Veggie Tales as being something good and wholesome.  No, it's not, it's got many of the same sins that the rest do although maybe more moral than some but the founder is LGBT approving.  Why do we want to expose precious children to fairy tales, fleshly animation and lies made from the false religious people of the world? Something to think about......


What brother Jim and I just did was called loving the brethren....warning about the sins of the world and encouraging you sisters to be aware.  Bringing such things to people's attention is how the body edifies and watches over each other.  That's why I do what I do here.  Sometimes it's a teaching on a biblical subject for us sisters, sometimes encouragement in the Word, sometimes God's creation to marvel, sometimes warnings, sometimes rebukes, sometimes praises etc.  It's what we do when we can do it so in this one it's a warning and a encouragement to toss out such abominations to the Lord...like cartoons.

Let us strive on and be an example to our children, how to glorify the Lord.  

I shared those scripture pictures above with a sister and here's a verse she gave me today that I thought would edify you all also.


As I was getting ready to get in the van for the night and work on my post I sent a sister a picture through the window of our van and she returned it with Titus 2 on it.




That is where I sit right now as I type ⌨️ this to you, in our little van 🚐 home, getting ready to depart in a matter of days, Lord willing.  Traveling around, loving our neighbor by sharing the GOSPEL and warning people of the wrath to come if they don't repent. And we also encourage any sheep along the way.

Anyway, I hope this encouraged and challenged those of you who needed it.  Let us strive to be a shining light of truth to those around us.




Love to you all, my striving sister saints!

Sister Deb



Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all.

2 Thessalonians 3:16