DIY Shower Wipes For Van Life

πŸ“– Greetings sisters! πŸ“– 



Praise the Lord, we are thankful for a safe travel 🚐 day 🌧️ with witnessing πŸ“– and some work along the way 🚦.



Todays post is a Titus 2 subject, one we all have to deal with...keeping ourselves 🧼🧽 clean πŸ™„.  That can be a battle in the 🚐 van life but I have a simple solution.  Brother Jim asked me to make a video of how I make homemade shower wipes...maybe it will be if a help to some of you,  or if anything it will inform πŸ€” you how people can keep clean while living lives like we do.



These wipes are also great for 🚿washing dishes 🍽️too.



I also took you along during our travel time today so you can see some of our Fathers creation that you might not see where you are 😁.






After one of our work stops a man came up to the van and brother Jim got to witness too him.  He said he doesn't go to church because he sees through it all and so as brother Jim was sharing the gospel with him he got to the part about being born again and the man looked very thoughtful like he'd never heard of that before. (I know what that's like because I never heard it until the day my life was changed in Christ). 


(Thank you sister for the picture that has a lot of meaning in the story behind it.)

We share the hope...the GOSPEL good news. Hope for a lost and dying world.



To God be the glory for being in the right place at the right time again!

 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. [6] In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6


We ended up in an area that we've been to before and I purposely routed our day for us to stop here at a campground we like...for a whole $5. (It's so rare when we pay for a parking spot.) 


BUT it's been raining so we decided to see if the gas station down the road would let us park instead (better data connection too ) and we're so thankful they said yes!  Since we were going to spend $5 on a camp spot we decided to treat ourselves to dinner....we got a good (level) parking spot, better data connection and 2 meals of cheese bread for $4.50.  



We are humbly thankful.

 

But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

James 4:6



Well, I've already put my shower wipes to good use and I'm ready to slow down from a busy day.  Let's rejoice in the Lord together...

 

But I have trusted in thy mercy; my heart shall rejoice in thy salvation.   Psalm 9:2

πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£


I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works. [2] I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High.    Psalm 9:1-2


πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£


A sister and I use a megaphone πŸ“£πŸ“£πŸ“£ to simulate zeal in our rejoicing:-)

Brother Jim did a post called Why We Go and shares some witnessing stories, you can find that HERE

Have a joyous evening sisters and Lord willing I will be back to you tomorrow and we shall see what it will bring.


Love to you all,

Sister Deb


Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise 

Psalm 109:1