Sharing a Last Day

 Greetings sister saints!

Praise the Lord we were blessed with an awesome day to wrap up the last things here on the land before we head out.  I confessed on messenger to a sister that I had a bit of a fleshly struggle.  I thought I'd share some of the discussion with you so you are edified also.  If we were all together or even messaging together we would share so why not here? 










I sent those while she was sleeping but she woke up super early and caught me while I was having some 🌿peaceful 🌿 quiet time on the porch as brother Jim went to take some things to the storage locker before we left.  








I'm so thankful for His precious, life giving word that has hope for His children if they endure!  




Let us rejoice together sisters!  And I'm especially glad to be able to encourage you to keep striving on as the battle has already been won, we just have to press through!





Thank you sister for your faithfulness in sending pictures and encouragement in the word.  You sisters who are reading this, if you truly are my born again striving sister saint, let me know how I can encourage you on your walk.  I can only do so much here and of course it's one sided because I'm typing into cyberspace, not like having a conversation with someone who is needing specific encouragement or a listening ear.  But anyway, sisters I'm here for you.

We are parked for the night and it's 'right', we're ready for what's ahead.  We all have different lives and callings but we all must be ready...which means we have to be grounded and rooted on the GOSPEL and all truth.  Every day is a challenge and we have to have our armor on...read Ephesians 6 and gear up sisters!!!

Hey brother Jim reminded me that it's 'mothers day' tomorrow so you might want to look into the pagan origins of that HERE.


March on sister saints and let's see what tomorrow brings!

Love, peace and blessings to you.
Sister Deb

For the truth's sake, which dwelleth in us, and shall be with us for ever. 2 John 1:2