Stain Remover For Van Life

 Greetings sisters!


Let's praise God for another day to serve Him! 📣 I wanted to share this awesome sunset with you that our Father created!

This is just a quick Titus 2 post on how I keep the stains on our clothing, to a minimum while in the van life.  Brother Jim wanted me to share so the brothers can know about this as well.  He has a van dwelling tip page you can see HERE.


This is what I got when I hand washed my shirt with a vitamin C drop in the pocket. 



So I dug out a stain remover I use. You just open the package and rub the wipe all over the stain.


 

I rinsed it and was surprised it took it all off. Usually stains that are set in leave some show of it but this took it all off.  Of course I would have continued to wear it with the stain but it's much better without 😁

They offer various products like these...




I don't know how those work but they are probably good.



These are what I use
and am so thankful for them.  Praise God for such things to be able to take care of my household duties while we go about preaching the GOSPEL.  Brother Jim preached a good lesson on Matthew 11:12 Explained, you can listen to it HERE.

Here's a bit of our travels today...




Let's see what tomorrow brings.


Love to you sister saints and may the Lord watch over you all.

🌻 Sister Deb 🌻


Acts 2:32-33 

This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.  Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.