The Narrow or Easy Way

 Greetings sister saints!!! 

 
A sister was blessed to see an eclipse last night...thank you for sharing sister!

How are you today? Brother Jim and I were talking about the narrow way vs the easy way that we see most taking so we thought we'd talk about it with you all as we were traveling to our destination.












And we took you along on some of our journey throughout the day.

















And we stopped at a wayside to wash some clothes...







 ...and we were thankful for a bit of peace in God's creation so I took you on a walk and read some scriptures.








They had these unique looking water fountains.




And brother Jim just gave me this picture he took last night... see if you can find me :-)





I was rejoicing because we were in the right place at the right time and the GOSPEL went out to a man that said he was just wondering what to do with his life because he just left a gang.  God's perfect timing!


Praise God for another day to serve Him and I'm so thankful to be able to encourage you all. Strive on sister soldier saints!!!





Love in Christ, 

Sister Deb