Witnessing, Wicked Grace and Deception

 🌼Greetings sister saints! 🌼


(From a sister saint, I share with you all.)

Praise God for His mercy and loving kindness.  Let us not take that for granted or trample the blood of Christ by abusing His grace.  Most people don't know what grace is and they abuse it by thinking that God will cover their sins no matter what, if they repented one time and declared themselves born again or whatever they think.  Today a woman shared such heresy with us in a parking lot.  She approached our van to talk and when I gave her a GOSPEL card she immediately launched into the 'Saved by grace, not by works' mantra that we continuously hear.  Both brother Jim and I tried correcting her and I even told her to read Revelation 22:14 and 15 about loving and practicing a lie will leave you outside the gates.

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.   Revelation 22:14-15 

I told her that man made religion is a lie, Christ-mass is a lie, Easter is a lie, not being taught how women are to be is a lie etc.  I told her to ponder Acts 5 and a couple that were killed for a lie AFTER GRACE HAD COME.  She blew it all off and continued to trample the blood of Christ, even stating that they are in heaven just lost their rewards.  Yep, she said it. Not long after I asked if she had a husband because she was trying to argue with brother Jim.  She does and it turns out he's a youth pastor or something so we tried to get her to turn it over to her husband and have him call brother Jim but she continued her heresy on easy grace.  We had to leave and I told her to repent and her response was....

"I don't have to repent I already did."

Wickedness is what it is.  Lies of the devil.  We don't teach works based, we teach that works are the fruit of your saving faith, we tried to tell her that but she didn't have ears to hear and she's turned herself over to believe fables.

Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine. For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.   2 Timothy 4:2-4 

We preached it but she has turned herself over to believe the lies of satan and not of God.  We told her she serves a different Jesus when she tried to insist that we all follow the same one.  She got the truth and hopefully something good comes of it for her or her husband or whoever she tells the story to.

The town we are in is pretty big and on the southern end were some more deceptive people...beggars pretending to play an accordion with a big speaker amplifying it.  The next place we went there were the same sort of beggars pretending to play a violin.  Then the last place the first beggars had moved to.  (Yes, they were faking it because for one, the man reached his hand out for brother Jim to give him a gospel card and the accordion kept playing and for two, the violinist was not playing as I used to play one in an orchestra and I know all about it.)  

Double deception in our day with a heretical woman spewing forth greasy grace deception and then the beggars moving all over the town with theirs.  We saw them put their instruments into a really nice looking mini van parked in the shadows behind a building.  Anyway, we have to be wise as serpents and gentle as doves going through this world. Of course there is a time for bold hard truth that cuts and also rebukes for those in unrepentant sins that claim His name, like that woman.  We expect such antics and deception from the world but those who claim the name of Christ are held to a much higher standard. 

Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world. But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat. For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.   1 Corinthians 5:10-13 


Brother Jim went into a gas station and they gave him some ice because we bought gas and the man there struck up a conversation about Jesus.  Brother Jim gave him a gospel card which he put right in his wallet.  As they were talking, brother Jim was correcting him on his easy grace (just like that woman) and in the end the man took out his wallet, found the gospel card and gave it back.  He wanted nothing to do with the truth, he wanted his own version of grace to cover his willful sins.

We see it all over and I'm sure you do too.  Don't let it harden you or make you bitter....continue to march on dealing with whatever comes in your life, keeping your speech seasoned with salt.

Walk in wisdom toward them that are without, redeeming the time.  Let your speech be alway with grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.   Colossians 4:5-6 

And there's that wisdom again.  We need much to get through this life and James says God will give it to us if we ask without doubting.  Yes, people doubt the the power of God to give us wisdom among many other things.  

Those were a few ministry things that went on today.  

As we traveled we appreciated our Fathers creation. You might be interested in seeing a 'sod farm'.  🚜🌿






It comes in rolls and all they do is lay it out on your ground, water it and you have an instant yard. 



 Interesting what people will pay for....

Anyway, I also have a few Titus 2 things to share. 🍳

A before picture of my little camper van stove area.  I shared how it's on an old metal shelf that was in the van and it's almost down by the floor so it's in a little nook area.  It's also visible when the door is open, if I don't have the curtain covering it so I asked brother Jim to see what he could do with some of the materials we had on hand.




I tried painting it but the metal didn't take the paint well and my pan marked up the walls.  Anyway, brother Jim did a good job.  


A nice rustic looking cooking nook.  (Say that ten times fast lol :-)




Simple things to be appreciated.  Speaking of here's another one that I'm so thankful for.  I've been looking for quite some time for a small rubber spatula and finally found one.


It's perfect!  You could offer me a new camper van and I'd be more thrilled with this little tool.


It allows me to stir but isn't too big so as to flip things outside of the pan.  Remember, I'm bending way over to peek inside my cooking nook and stir things so manageability is essential.

I thought some of you could appreciate such simple things, bringing a smile.   I'm also making some tincture on the road.  



I used to grow and harvest most of our herbs but since we're on the road I can't but I was blessed to find some dry nettles in a local health food store for a great deal.  I filled a quart jar half full of the dry nettles and filled the jar with brandy.  The goodness of the herbs will be extracted into the brandy as it sits 4-6 weeks.  Then it gets strained and put into the dropper bottle.  All you need is a dropper full in a glass of water for some nourishment for the innards.  Some people have an issue with alcohol and their conscience so if that's you then I suggest you skip over this part of my post.  I've found this helps many things so you can do your research on it and see if it's something you are interested in.  There are many tinctures you can make that are super simple and inexpensive.  

As we were heading out to go back on the road, we drove a route we've been many times. I sent a picture to a sister last year and she added a scripture to it.  This year I took another picture in the same general spot and asked her if she remembered it.  She sent this back...


We're blessed to see such beauty.  That reminds me of a woman who reached out to us and I tried to help her in the areas of women but she wanted nothing to do with it and once again we saw the abuse of grace.  But anyway she said something to me like 'Oh you are so blessed you get to drive around and see God's creation. What an awesome life.' I responded that yes, while we travel we certainly get to see His creation but we are out here not just for that but to share the gospel with the lost. I explained that we stay in parking lots, sleep next to the homeless and beggars, the police run us off all the time when we're sharing the truth etc.  She said 'Oh, wow.'   I find it interesting that people would think that believers would just be out joy riding around, looking at and appreciating God's creation while the world is dying.  

So while I'm on it, I'll share some of God's creation with you because I purposely look for it when in the concrete jungle of the world.










I thought it very kind of a sister to say that she is blessed to be in a home that is quiet and peaceful for the most part and thought about others being in the world dealing with all the sins.  She hopes to offer peace for us while we are here and I want to do the same for you all ....in a way.  Open a window for you to see the life of a street preacher and his helper, dealing with the spiritual battles going on / dealing with the world and I like to share peaceful things with you as well...all in the life of a godly woman serving the Lord.  We can all bear one another's burdens, rejoice with each other and weep with each other.  There's a time for all things as we see in Ecclesiastes.


To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted; A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up; A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance; A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing; A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away; A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak; A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.   Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 

So, that's about what I have to share tonight, maybe you learned something, maybe you smiled, maybe you rejoiced, maybe you were encouraged but either way, my love for you abounds and Lord willing I will return tomorrow to do it again in some form or other.  If I don't and I get to go home...hold fast and march on sisters.

Love to you all,
Sister Deb