A Day In The Life (June 14, 2021)

 Good evening sister saints!!!

Praises to our heavenly Father for this day and His mercy upon us.  



I'm short on time today so I'm just going to upload a bunch of videos and pictures to share how 2 godly saints glorified the Lord, kept themselves unspotted from the world, set apart for Him and shared the GOSPEL  along the way. 



 


It may be random and all over the place but that's how our life is sometimes isn't it?  We are encouraged when we see other saints living their lives for the Lord, maybe some of this will encourage you too and also maybe bring some smiles. Praise the Lord for His love, mercy and grace to those who strive hard to follow after Him.


Be ye therefore followers of God, as dear children; [2] And walk in love, as Christ also hath loved us, and hath given himself for us an offering and a sacrifice to God for a sweetsmelling savour. [3] But fornication, and all uncleanness, or covetousness, let it not be once named among you, as becometh saints; [4] Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient: but rather giving of thanks. [5] For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.  Ephesians 5:1-5


Let's glorify the Lord together and read from Psalms at a beautiful lake...





And now let's go for a little walk...




I'm thankful to be a Titus 2 godly woman, serving our King, no longer serving Satan in my flesh.  I promised brother Jim a pancake this morning so he was happy:-)




Then I washed some clothes at a truck stop.



They weren't quite dry when we left so they dried in the van...



(Gotta be a creative Titus 2 woman in the van life.)





Last night as I was sitting in the doorway of the van I could see the trucks in the mirror...





Then we travelled and stopped at a thrift store. 




  I saw this book there.





 I used to make these jar meals and load my pantry with them to either use or give as gifts. They are great to have for those days you run short on time. I took a few pictures of the mix and recipes if you're interested. There are so many different dry meal mixes you can make, these are just a few.
















I used to use a lot of baskets too...


And large jars are valuable on a homestead. 



And this is the camping pad brother Jim found.



We saw a goofy mouse along the way. I don't know about you but using a mouse to advertise cheese is icky :-/


Anyway....

We travel on and I share some witnessing with you.



I take you on another walk and then we fly gospel signs. 






It turned out awesome because I was able to witness to a woman for over 20 minutes while brother Jim was across the street witnessing to a contentious Lutheran man. You can listen to the audio HERE. I had my body cam on and captured the whole conversation so I may share it when I get a chance to work with it. (Body cams are for safety and easily seen by those who approach us.)


Oh yeah at one point went into Aldi to get some fruit on sale and some yogurt...



When I came out brother Jim witnessed to some Amish.

You can see a post HERE that he did about the anabaptists.



Praise God sisters, just shining your light in a dark world is glorifying to God.  I have to go now but hope to be back tomorrow...Lord willing. Let us love the Lord with all our hearts sisters. Hold fast.


Love and blessings,

Sister Deb