A Day In The Life (June 19, 2021)

 Good evening sisters!




I hope your day is joyous in the Lord!  I shared this with a sister today and wanted to share it here to encourage us all. 

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.  Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.  Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;  And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;  Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:  Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints   Ephesians 6:10-18 

There's a reason why in Ephesians 5 we are to redeem the time, because the days are evil so we must all be prepared and protected with the armor of our Savior!  I'm so thankful for the Word and truth of God as it's so strengthening and encouraging.  It gives life to those who love it.

We had a super busy day again today...we moved on down the road to our next destination, working our way to another event this coming weekend, Lord willing...




And once we got there we checked out the town and some parks to see if there might be any good spots for witnessing.  

 


Brother Jim did witness to someone at one and then found a religious place to stand outside of.  Once again, wickedness, you can see the videos HERE. While we were there to proclaim the GOSPEL and call them out of their sins.

This next video is on the testing but in case you don't go there to see them, you can see this particular one here where the man tries (like satan did to Eve) to get to me by telling me Jesus set the women free, insinuating that I'm in bondage or something.  Like I want to go back into the sins and clutches of satan like their women are? No thank you!




The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me; because the Lord hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;  Isaiah 61:1 

And repeated in the New Testament.

And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,  Luke 4:17-18 



Yep, typical man made religion that we see on every corner and it's just getting worse.  I was rejoicing because my presence was a great light there and I want to encourage you sisters who are obedient in the Lord by your dress, submission, headcovering, quiet spirit, you are too a great sight and presence in this dark world, showing what a godly woman is and how she acts.  Praise the Lord!  What a joyous work for us all no matter where we are!!! 

It's been a busy day today so I'm glad I made some of my dinner up ahead of time, potato salad, you can see that here.



And dinner is served:-)




(Thank you sister for the scripture pictures:-)


We godly women are a shining light to the world in doing our Titus 2 duties.







And I thought this was rather peaceful and might lift your countenance.




Here are a couple pictures of a beautiful lake...



At a park we stopped at.


While there I washed some clothes.


Cleaned the floor...



And caught up on some paperwork from some jobs we did along the way.



We are so blessed to have found a super quiet parking spot outside of a gas station on a side road (they said that's what it's for:-).  We're finding that we appreciate these parking spots much more than the large parking lots we're used to.  (No street sweepers and racing cars lol.)  It's the small things ya know.

Let us all rejoice in the Lord for all He has done and let us walk worthy of our calling as He is worthy!

The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower. I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised: so shall I be saved from mine enemies.  Psalm 18:2-3 

Okay sisters, it's that time I have to go...I hope you all have a joyous evening or day:-) Much love to you all and Lord willing we can meet back here again tomorrow.

Sister Deb