A Day in the Life (June 20,2021)

 Good evening sister saints!

Sorry for my lack of creativity in the titles but it's not the title that counts, it's the love and truth behind it:-)

🌹🌸💐🌿🌾🌼🥀


We had a rainy day today...


And took you on a little drive by the water.  Watch for the crane...





Praise God for each day we have to serve Him.

How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?  Hebrews 9:14 


(Thank you sister:-)


I made an audio for you about giving out gospel cards, you can listen to that HERE if you are interested.  


I was sharing Proverbs 20 with a sister and she added it to this picture:-)

Brother Jim did a teaching called "The Wedding Guest Not Dressed" you can listen to that HERE if you want.

I made you a video that I hope encourages you:-)




And I took you along on a Titus 2 errand:-)



And a van dwelling tip about tortillas.



God's amazing creation....I sent this picture to a sister who likes to see the drops of water...



We rejoice together in the Lord, over such things as His creation.



Which is what I try to do here with you all.  Rejoice in the Lord, magnify His name, edify and encourage you all to continue to press on and through this life. But first entreat everyone though, to test themselves as we are instructed.

Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?   2 Corinthians 13:5 


How can we know?  By making sure our foundation is build on the biblical GOSPEL, not the false, easy believe ones you hear today.

Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice. Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. [6] Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.  And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:4-7 


I just received this message from a sister about some of our recent street preaching videos.

"Sister it shocked me to see people our age and older mocking God. My heart sank. I could not believe what I was seeing. I never saw anything like that before. I couldn't help but cry. It must take a strong heart to preach on the streets. I always pray for your safety, for your words, and for some lost sheep to come. But now this has made me aware of another area in which to pray: for strength to endure. I'm home all the time. I had no idea how bad it was out there. Young people yes, but not our age and older. I hope our Lord comes soon."

She also shared this...


              For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities,
              nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth,  
              shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
                                                                                                                  Romans 8 38-39


I hope you see that by sharing our lives (as the bible commands) we end up encouraging one another and allowing each of us to see into each other's lives, learning along the way.  

Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ.  Galatians 6:2 

Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep. Romans 12:15 

We love one another in the body of Christ because He first loved us.

We love him, because he first loved us. [20] If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?  And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.  1 John 4:19-21

All right sisters, I have to get going for the night but Lord willing I will be back here to glorify God and encourage you on one more day.

Love and cyber hugs to you all,
Sister Deb