A Day in the Life (June 25, 2021)

 Good day sisters!

I hope you're doing well!

I started off my day by reading Psalm 22 to edify us all.




A sister put this verse on a picture view I sent her:-)



Amen sisters, what awesome encouragement, let us lift our soul unto the Lord and He will lift us up if we are humble.

Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.  James 4:10 


And here's some super edifying communication between sisters that will uplift you too!!!











I put more posts on the children's page if you are interested, you can find them HERE. We don't have a lot of focus on this area as the parents are to be teaching their children but we do offer some simple edification here for them. And brother Jim has a nice video HERE about Fishers of Men. 




Praise ye the Lord : for it is good to sing praises unto our God; for it is pleasant; and praise is comely. The Lord doth build up Jerusalem: he gathereth together the outcasts of Israel. He healeth the broken in heart, and bindeth up their wounds. He telleth the number of the stars; he calleth them all by their names. Great is our Lord, and of great power: his understanding is infinite. The Lord lifteth up the meek: he casteth the wicked down to the ground. Sing unto the Lord with thanksgiving; sing praise upon the harp unto our God:  Psalm 147:1-7 






We traveled to our destination and are planning to street witness and share the GOSPEL at an event tomorrow.




So we shall see what will be the outcome. 

I have to go cook some dinner now.  I found us each a piece of cod at the $1 store.


I'll fry it in a bit of butter and put it with the pasta salad I made this morning.


I better get at it before it gets too late:-) 

(I came back to give you a plate.)


Praises to our Heavenly Father for letting us encourage one another!

Love to my obedient sister saints!
(Hold fast!)
Sister Deb