Don't Be Delilah!

🌼 Good afternoon sisters around the 🌎 world 🌍.

I pray you are all standing strong in the Lord and I'm here to encourage you!  📖 We just recently had another issue of a feminist woman reaching out to us and it prompted me to make an audio called 'Don't be a Delilah' you can find that HERE if you are interested.  Let us forsake feminism and become what God has created us to be, godly women who love and serve Him!


 Hast thou not known? hast thou not heard, that the everlasting God, the Lord, the Creator of the ends of the earth, fainteth not, neither is weary? there is no searching of his understanding.  

Isaiah 40:28



I took you on a walk to share God's glorious creation.

But I am the Lord thy God, that divided the sea, whose waves roared: The Lord of hosts is his name.  And I have put my words in thy mouth, and I have covered thee in the shadow of mine hand, that I may plant the heavens, and lay the foundations of the earth, and say unto Zion, Thou art my people.  Isaiah 51:15-16 




I  made a video for you by a beautiful little waterfall reading some Psalms. 



🌾And another beautiful spot for some more of God's beautiful words.🌿




🥣And we decided to share our lunch with you :-). 🍽️



🧼 I was blessed to wash some clothes! 💦 

🌸Praise God obedient Titus 2 sisters.🌸





And we only had a little 🚐  journey today...



And brother Jim did a van dweller update HERE.

Okay sisters, I hope you were encouraged and blessed by God's Word and His beauty from a sister saint who is simply striving in the things of God.

🌹Love to you all,🌷

Sister Deb


Keep your armor on and be ready to share the GOSPEL.