Recording is Biblical

 Good day sisters in Christ!

I hope you are all doing well and joyous in the Lord!  

Unto the church of God which is at Corinth, to them that are sanctified in Christ Jesus, called to be saints, with all that in every place call upon the name of Jesus Christ our Lord, both theirs and ours:

 Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ. 

 I thank my God always on your behalf, for the grace of God which is given you by Jesus Christ; 

 That in every thing ye are enriched by him, in all utterance, and in all knowledge; 

 Even as the testimony of Christ was confirmed in you: 

 So that ye come behind in no gift; waiting for the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ: 

Who shall also confirm you unto the end, that ye may be blameless in the day of our Lord Jesus Christ. 

 God is faithful, by whom ye were called unto the fellowship of his Son Jesus Christ our Lord.  

1 Corinthians 1:2-9 


A saint shares this awesome picture of our Father's creation.




And a scripture picture from a sister who took it off my blog post from yesterday (of me in the door of the van reading scriptures for you all) and put scripture to it.




And I want to share some encouragement between sisters across the miles.



 


*****************************

Brother Jim did a really good audio called 'Recording is Biblical' and I wanted to share it HERE so that you can also understand why we record audios and have videos out here on the streets.  It's well needed because we get haters who ask us why we do what we do (of course they are not out here preaching the gospel themselves so we consider the source) and some people are just genuinely curious as to why.  It's a message I want here on the sisters blog, please listen to it.  (Then feel free to do a word search on 'record' in the bible :-) Here's just one:

The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John: [2] Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw. Revelation 1:1-2 


I have a lot of helper (Genesis 2:18) things to do today so this will be a quick post but my love will be long lasting for you:-)  We have some work to do on our travels with some potential events coming up so I have to go and get busy so I have everything ready for it all.


Before I go I want to share some of God's amazing creation:-)


Let us sisters keep busy in the Lord, as these bees...


I know I posted this one before but it fits here and I love the preaching in the background :-)


And some busy insects...



Hold fast sister saints!  We love you all in the Lord!

Lord willing we can meet again here tomorrow.

Boast not thyself of to morrow; for thou knowest not what a day may bring forth.  Proverbs 27:1 

Sister Deb