Rightly Judging and Being Without Excuse

Blessings and greetings to our obedient sisters!!!

I have another series of videos for you:-). Something happened yesterday afternoon and it made for a good opportunity to share with you. 



 Let us sisters be sure we are judging by the standards that God says, not flesh, not assumption, not by hear-say from someone. 

Judge not, that ye be not judged. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. Matthew 7:1-2


Here's the video I was talking about in the video above. Just some things I saw...



 

And of course some of God's amazing and awesome creation. Watch those cute little baby geese follow along (not running all over) in file. Then in the fall they will migrate which was put in them as they were created. Sort of like we see in Romans 1 for us...




Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them. For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse. Romans 1:19-20 

Invisible things of Him...like geese knowing how to walk in file and migrate. Like humans knowing good from evil.  

Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it is a shame unto him?  1 Corinthians 11:14 

 But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee: Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee. Who knoweth not in all these that the hand of the Lord hath wrought this? In whose hand is the soul of every living thing, and the breath of all mankind. Job 12:7-10


And some red winged black birds that remind me of my childhood, doing their business while I was sitting outside, pondering life.  



This little thing...


...came in and landed on me.




And some of you might appreciate this vintage looking camper.



An awesome sunset from the Father.


A beautiful river by a dam.



While I was working on a children's post (you can find the children's page HERE) I saw these geese just a ways from the van.




I'm thankful for a quiet day to catch up on some ministry and Titus 2 duties.  



A sister shares a scripture picture.

I thought you might like to see this unique house built up in a rock, overlooking a river and dam.



And a peaceful and quiet scene. Rather like us godly woman should represent.  (Meek and quiet, pure and chaste.)




Praise God for this day and I'm thankful to encourage you though it.  I thought I'd share an audio from brother Jim that he did a while ago called 'Counting the cost to follow Christ' you can find that HERE..

Today I was able to wash some clothes and had them hanging on the van.  A truck driver (we're at a truck stop) came walking along the grass and commented on the van etc.  He asked where we were from so I told him and then explained that we travel and brother Jim preaches the gospel, calling people out of man made religion.  I gave him a gospel card and he thanked me.  Praise God I was just doing my Titus 2 duties, way off to the side of the parking lot and God allowed me to share His precious word.  I'm not worthy but thankful.

Anyway, that's what I have for today and will be back tomorrow, Lord willing He allows us to live until then.  Hold fast sister soldier saints!


Love to you all,

Sister Deb


Grace be with you, mercy, and peace, from God the Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of the Father, in truth and love. 2 John 1:3