Taking a Walk Around a Lake

 πŸŒΌGood day sister saints!🌼 

This post is being written several days before this because, Lord willing, we will be preaching the GOSPEL on this day in a busy tourist town and then potential travel in the afternoon so I wanted to make sure I loaded up some love and encouragement for you sisters. We were at a park and it was so pretty I thought I'd make some videos for you, first reading from Psalms.


🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻



Then I walked to the other side of the lake on the walking path and on the way back, took you with.



🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿




🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊




🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾




πŸ₯€πŸŒΊπŸ΅️πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒΈπŸŒ·πŸŒΌπŸŒ»

A simple quiet walk with the Lord, sharing it with you all.  It's such a busy and crazy world that it's a blessing to have such a time and I wanted you to partake of it, although it's not the same on video but the thought is behind it:-)




Praise God for the love of the brethren.  Let us all continue to encourage one another on this walk...

But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.  Hebrews 3:13 




Don't think you can't be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin because even the strongest person can fall.  I've seen it happen in an instant and I don't want that for you all.  I can't keep you on the path of following after the Lord but I can do my best to help encourage you not to stray off it.  The Lord is our strength...

The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusted in him, and I am helped: therefore my heart greatly rejoiceth; and with my song will I praise him. The Lord is their strength, and he is the saving strength of his anointed.   Psalm 28:7-8 



Edited to add:
I couldn't stay away and had to pop in on my own post that was supposed to be done lol!

Praise God it worked out for us to go out street preaching today, you can find the videos HERE if you are interested.  And we made a video of us leaving the place and a bit of travel to the town we are in now. 


 

Praise God the word went out and I can't wait to see if there will be any more witnessing today.  Love God, love your neighbor and we want for none to perish although Jesus said few...we don't know who those few are!  Amen sisters?  Just keep striving and being obedient to the Lord, being ready to give an answer.

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.  For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.  Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?  For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.  
1 Corinthians 1:18-21 


After we got back we went to a park and I decided to try to make an iced coffee.  I'd never done this way before so we thought we'd bring you with to see how it goes lol.



We soaked our feet for a while after all the walking on the streets, what a refreshing treat.




And here's a video from yesterday...








Hold fast sister saints and let me know how I can encourage you in the faith.

🌻blessings🌻

🌹love🌹

🏡️mercy🏡️

🌼peace🌼

🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐🚐


Sister Deb