That's Long Suffering Love

 Good evening sister saints!!!

Praise God for another day and I'm thankful to Him for it. I'm also thankful for all my striving sister saints who are shining lights in this world!

 🌎🌍🌏

1 Corinthians 13:1-7 

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. 

And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.

And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. 

 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, 

Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; 

 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; 

 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.


Speaking of love, let me share something with you.  I was in the grocery store and saw a very elderly woman walking by.  She was super slow, took a few steps then rested. I got a video of just her feet.


I asked brother Jim if he would still bring me out on the streets to share the gospel if that were me.

He said "Yes".  

I say "That's love" :-) lol 

Patience, long suffering, preferring one another before ourselves. It's part of our living sacrifice (Romans 12:1-2) to practice such character traits not only to those we personally know and love but to those we don't.  Like not being impatient with the driver ahead of you that made a mistake, or being patient with the child that is not as quick as their siblings, or not becoming anxious with the elderly couple in front of you who take a long time getting out of the grocery store exit, or remaining quiet when the husband that loses his temper on you for no cause, or preferring a sister who needs your help more than your house needing cleaning etc.

Our flesh wants what it wants but God's word teaches us how to beat it into submission to His will. 

We just heard someone (who was defending sin) say the common phrases "to each his own".  Well they haven't studied much to see..


There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death. 

Proverbs 14:12 

It's God's way for us to be long suffering in love but no, not when it comes to sin in professed believers, love is calling them out of it.  

Anyway I don't have much time left as it's been a busy day (that's good!) and I have 'helper' duties for tonight so this is just a quick message of love and encouragement to you:-)

I took you along on our travels today...


By the way, I asked brother Jim if that was littering, to post gospel cards like that and He said "No. We are keeping Matthew 22 love God love your neighbor. This act is glorifying to the Father who owns the entire Earth anyway. God's way supersedes any of man's trivial laws. And we are not breaking any man made laws. No one would call it litter or breaking any laws if we pinned a $10 bill to the table." 

Yep.

And here are some flowers for you from our Father.




We're heading to an event tomorrow to witness, Lord willing, we shall see how that goes...speaking of....I have to go sisters:-)

Before I do...I want to share an encouraging old witnessing story about why we GO. You can find that HERE.  

Love to you all, hold fast and may God watch over you.  

Sister Deb