What A Light We Are!

 Greetings sister saints!!!!!

How was your day? Praise God for each one that we can serve Him!!!


Last night was another late night and the street sweeper man wasn't too happy with us.  He made a point to hang around our vehicle for a while making plenty of noise.



But that's okay as it's a flesh killer for us and we are not too be about our flesh are we?  


Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak. Matthew 26:41 




There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh: That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit. For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace. Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.  Romans 8:1-8 


Today we went back to the farmers market...(and took you along for a quick ride:-)



When we arrived we found it to be sorely lacking people so we did online ministry while waiting to see if attendance would increase. At one point I went for a walk to check it out and read some Psalms for you...




After that I was making an audio for you all when I turned and a virtually naked woman walked by me. All she was wearing was a small pair of shorts, exposing the rest of herself. Oh course it threw me off guard and I stopped my audio. I walked away and as I was heading back to the van I was inundated with nakedness from women in bikinis headed to the water (it's not supposed to be a beach) and half naked men laying in the grass. That naked woman walked in front of me and then crossed the bridge that I took you across yesterday and exposed herself to a bunch of very young children. The adults should have guarded them but they allowed the children to see.  What wicked, filthy deeds we see being done and it's only going to get worse.  A sister and I were talking about the world...


We don't go to pride parades, beaches, or super wicked events that involve blatant nakedness but out here in the world we deal with such things but...

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.  They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them. We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error.  1 John 4:4-6 

I used to be wicked before Christ and it's a dark, evil, filthy thing for women to dress the way they do (or don't dress) and boldly stand before others. It's demonic.  



So what I wanted to do was praise you sister saints who are truly obedient to the Lord, to God be the glory for it all as we see so much wickedness...


Let not thine heart decline to her ways, go not astray in her paths. For she hath cast down many wounded: yea, many strong men have been slain by her.  Her house is the way to hell, going down to the chambers of death. Proverbs 7:25-27 


And this...

Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness. Proverbs 30:20 


A woman who wear spandex, crop tops, see through clothing, skin tight pants and shirts, short skirts, bathing suits or their birthday suit have the heart of a harlot and will pretend they are doing nothing wrong. Women even try to seduce men with their eyelids! (Or in this transgender era, other women.)

Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids. Proverbs 6:25 

And this ..

My son, give me thine heart, and let thine eyes observe my ways.  For a whore is a deep ditch; and a strange woman is a narrow pit.  She also lieth in wait as for a prey, and increaseth the transgressors among men.  Proverbs 23:26-28 

And the sad thing is, sisters, some of the more 'conservative' so called Christians have the same wicked heart but it's not quite so obvious. Look at the Mennonite cape dress, most are so tight I wouldn't want my grandson around those women. We have to look away when they let the crowds out of the religious buildings of any denomination as they look like brothel houses. (Yep, the men are getting to be pretty bad...especially the Amish men who's pants are as bad as spandex on a woman.) Yep, even the 'conservative' home fellowship families that we have met and know of have many sins in this area of unbiblical dress.



I share all that to show you what a beautiful light we godly women are by obediently dressing per the Lord's commands. 


Of course it starts with a transformed heart from a biblical GOSPEL. It begins inside and quickly is shown in the outside by our obedience to our Saviour. 

Godly women dress biblically in long, loose, unadorned dresses (or skirts and big shirts) with a headcovering that covers all the hair in the back and most of the front. Not to do so is sinful and to believe that hair is a covering is a lie. What happens if we love and practice a lie?

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. Revelation 22:14-15

Read Acts 5 and what can happen with one lie. Read the end of 1 Corinthians 11 and see what happens when believers hold unrepentant sin.

 Death. 

Not eternal life. 

You've been told, now you are held accountable to the truth.




And being out in the world as an obedient daughter of the Most High God is a light in an ever increasingly dark world. 




Just our obedience in dress, submission and quietness (no feminism) is great in the eyes of God and a conviction to the world.

This morning I witnessed to 2 women who came up to me in the store. They saw my Bible basket :-) 




One woman said they they love and obey Jesus too. I couldn't tell that they were christians as they looked just like  the world but we never know if someone is asking truth so I shared a gospel card with them and told them what we do and how we encourage people to get into God's word and out of man made religion.  They claimed to have left man made religion and are born again following Jesus. I encouraged them to go deeper and when I saw them looking at my clothing, I mentioned that God's word teaches His daughters to dress, cover and be in submission to the men. (They had told me that one of them is a preacher at a motorcycle rally.) I encouraged them to come out of the world and one woman didn't like what I was saying but the other asked if she was close to biblical in her dress and wearing a baseball cap. I said 'God's word teaches us how to dress and act and we have articles to help you.' She also tried to give me money as a donation but I thanked her and said we support ourselves. She respected that. So seeds were planted. Funny how I had that witnessing about godly women's actions and clothing then had that naked incident later in the day. It just showed me the great contrast (even more) of God's obedient daughters vs the dark world.  I wanted to encourage you all to stand strong on His truth, in obedience and without even saying a word, you are a light!!! Of course I teach all women should be able to share the gospel in one form or another (speaking / gospel card) and learn the scriptures so they can eventually teach those who will be younger than them. 


A light in a dark place.....

Praise God for His truth and I'm thankful for my obedient sisters who love the Lord and follow His commands!!!!!

We are parked for the night...


And a storm just missed us. (The video doesn't capture the darkness of the storm.)


Brother Jim did another update HERE.




Hold fast to His precious, life giving truth. Because we both had rain, a sister and I were talking about it and water, what a precious gift from our Father...


Most don't praise God but we sisters do, don't we!?!?!?

And saying, Sirs, why do ye these things? We also are men of like passions with you, and preach unto you that ye should turn from these vanities unto the living God, which made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and all things that are therein: Who in times past suffered all nations to walk in their own ways. Nevertheless he left not himself without witness, in that he did good, and gave us rain from heaven, and fruitful seasons, filling our hearts with food and gladness.  Acts 14:15-17 


I hope you have a joyous evening sisters. Love and blessings, until we meet here again Lord willing.

Sister Deb