Accounts of the Gospel Going Out

 Good day sister saints!

I hope you are all doing well and holding fast to the Lord!


The glory of the Lord shall endure for ever: the Lord shall rejoice in his works. 

He looketh on the earth, and it trembleth: he toucheth the hills, and they smoke. 

 I will sing unto the Lord as long as I live: I will sing praise to my God while I have my being. 

 My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the Lord. Psalm 104:31-34


Let us rejoice in this day, not because our physical circumstances might be going well but because of what Christ has done!

 

That was the true Light, which lighteth every man that cometh into the world. 

 He was in the world, and the world was made by him, and the world knew him not. 

He came unto his own, and his own received him not. 

 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 

 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. 

 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. John 1:9-14


What an awesome gift of hope we have, let us walk worthy of such an awesome Savior!  I made an audio of the past weekend with the witnessing that went on. I share about 3 accounts of the gospel going out and some thoughts about it all. You can find that HERE if you are interested. 



 I was talking to brother Jim about us doing an audio and having him share about finding the balance between meek and quiet spirit and having to contend in the faith...hopefully we will have that soon.  

Let's give glory to God for allowing us to behold His creation!  




And again...




And once more...





Titus 2:

We are in a town that we've been through before on our trips in this area and I knew of the dent and bent store so we stopped and I took you with.  I did find a few things:-)





And we brought you with on our travels today through South Dakota.  Tomorrow Lord willing we will be in Wyoming with a goal of Montana for next week....but we shall see.








I just shared this verse with a sister....

Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits, even the God of our salvation. Selah.  Psalm 68:19 


We are richly blessed to have the hope that lies before us, don't allow satan to sweep your mind away from that!  

Brother Jim blessed the saints with an update HERE.

Blessings, hope, love and peace to you all,

Sister Deb