Are You a Fan of Stories?

 Good day sister saints!

I hope your day is going well? We are thankful to have just had a little rain here to cool things off a bit even if it got hot again lol.  

I wonder how my sister's gardens are growing?

Brother Jim gave me the title of this post for today and I'm going to share a video with you of why...


So praise God for all good things!


Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.  James 1:17 

That story was just a little, simple story on how something lined up and we just give the glory to God. Better yet than that, we often see opportunities for witnessing that lineup in ways we could never have imagined or worked out for ourselves. I know I've shared a lot of those type situations here on the blog and it has nothing to do with brother Jim and I, it's all about the glory of God and His mighty power.


That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 

The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, 

 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, 

Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, 

Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 

 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.  Ephesians 1:17-23 

We often have people ask us what we think about certain signs and wonders and they share strange things that have gone on their lives and they ask us what we think about that.  I always encourage women to study the scriptures and make sure that everything that happens in their life lines up with God's word. So far most often their stories do not line up with God's word and instead seem to be very deceiving.  It wasn't long ago I told a woman, who asked me that question, that the power of God is a transformed life.  (Maybe I shared that with you already but anyway..). Think about that sisters, Jesus said they will be doing greater things. What's greater then the life of a sinner transformed into a saint of God? The GOSPEL is the power to transform, test yourself will you?




As I was sorting through all the work from this past weekend of witnessing, hundreds of videos, brother Jim was encouraging me that by being faithful in the small things God gives us more.  We've seen that in our life, have you?  I know some of you have :-). 


And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities. Luke 19:17 


I will rejoice if I hear those words, ' thou good servant' and if I could even just sit in His shadow...

What a glorious hope we have sisters. Nothing in this life is worth holding on to and losing eternity for it. Brother Jim was out on the streets passionately proclaiming how Jesus said pluck out your eye or cut off your hand if it causes you to sin. That it's better to lose those and be in heaven than to have them in hell.

Here are a few pictures I took of God's amazing creation that I saw on my walk today.



  







We've been sleeping on slopes lately so I've been having to use my 'levelers' lol.


In the van life we deal with such physical trials and so we make do the best we can.  I just fold towels up and try to level my hips the best I can and then remind myself to be content the next day dealing from it. Lol but it's all good as some day we get new bodies.

I'm trying some chia pudding as a sister has been cyber sharing hers with me so I had to try it for myself and might make a video next time.  (it has to sit overnight)



I thank the Lord for all you sisters who are striving in obedience because you love our Savior!

There's another fellowship teaching up HERE.

Hold fast sister saints and I'm here to encourage you.

Love in Christ,

Sister Deb


Thank you sister for the scripture pictures!