Fresh Frugal Foods

 Good evening sisters!



Let us praise God for this day for us godly women to serve Him and not Satan any longer!


Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness? But God be thanked, that ye were the servants of sin, but ye have obeyed from the heart that form of doctrine which was delivered you. Being then made free from sin, ye became the servants of righteousness. Romans 6:16-18 

We godly saints, preach/share the GOSPEL with the world around us so that they can be set free from the snares of Satan as well. Speaking of which, brother Jim said I should share with you all sometime about the suicidal demonic influences/bondage in my life before Christ.  I'll be pondering that a while on how best to go about that.  For now I'll just say...let us rejoice sisters as He has come to set the captives free.


The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.  Luke 4:18-19 

Oh how I love that!!!! 

📣📣PRAISE GOD📣📣

And let us praise God again because as I was writing this a woman drove up in a car and commented on our gospel signs.  I got out and gave her a gospel card and talked for a bit.  



I'm so excited because right before I started this post I was wondering if I would get a chance to witness today and here she comes right up to the van.  Glory to God!!! (The funny part is that I didn't have my shoes on so I jumped out barefoot on the hot pavement and my feet were just fine until she left, then I noticed how hot it was:-) I'm so thankful to be able to do good works for my Savior who redeemed me!!!

Good works is not just witnessing sisters. It's our every day life lived in obedience for Him also!  I keep reminding us that our Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 duties are very important and good in the sight of God. (In fact a sister and I just read Proverbs 31 tonight.)

So...I will move on to a Titus 2 moment:-)
Fresh Frugal Foods



I'll post some pictures I took of the fruit deals I've seen in just the past few days.



















No, those are not every day prices in fact they are rare BUT for the diligent woman who is careful with her money, she will stock up when she does find good deals.  (And good deals are all over the place at all different times.) 





I can't stock up fresh foods in the van but I encourage you all to do so. At these prices a woman could buy enough to can, freeze and dry to last a very long time! 

Oh and a story for you from today. Brother Jim and I went into the a store to get water 💦 and we saw pieces of barbeque 🍕 pizza that looked really good. We rarely buy pizza and it was very tempting but we didn't and we were rewarded by finding peaches on sale.  



So instead of 1 piece of pizza we got 2 lbs of peaches that is better for us and will last longer!  

Anyway, in America we see a lot of food idolatry...spending so much time and money on it but that's a whole other topic.

We are rich if we have food and raiment, look how much more most of us have!  Give glory to God for it all especially His riches of the Word, truth and hope of eternal life!

I saw this while we were out on the streets the other day and thought you might appreciate it as much as I did.




We made you a video...




And one of travel...



And some scripture pictures from a sister...








Amen!

See brother Jim's update from yesterday HERE with some interesting things that went on and a couple new audios Pt #1 HERE and Pt #2 HERE about holiness and obedience.

Ok I have to get going as I have some more work to do, Lord willing we can meet here again tomorrow. 

Live in Christ! Hey that's a typo that was supposed to say " Love in Christ" but that is good too!!!!

((Cyber hug to my sisters))

Sister Deb