Hold Fast

 🌹Greetings and love to our sister saints!🌹





Praise the Lord for His mercies and grace! Last night we weathered a big ⛈️ storm⛈️ and brother Jim made some videos of it as it progressed.








 




In the meantime I was messaging 📲 with a sister and got an idea for an audio 🔊 to make for you all, you can find that HERE.  I hope it encourages you to hold fast as our reward is ahead if we don't grow weary!





Thank you sister, for the scripture pictures:-)




Some encouragement between sisters.





A scripture from a sister that I put to a picture from our travels today.




Praise God to be able to share His precious word with each other and in our daily lives. Thank you to the saint who shared this idea...when there's no place to 📌 'pin'📌a GOSPEL card. 









We stop at every rest top we can and leave one for a potentially lost traveler who might be looking for the direction ↖️to go...

A man's heart deviseth his way: but the Lord directeth his steps.  Proverbs 16:9 



🌻🌺🌹🌸🌷🌼🏵️

We stopped in a little country store (we do a lot of fishing in the stores as we travel, it's a good way to get not only walking but witnessing.)  We saw this 🛒 upon entering and I thought my Titus 2 sisters would like to think of a little Titus 2 girl in the making with one of these:-)




And there was another one just a bit bigger:-)
Too cute!!!




Brother Jim said you all might appreciate this....

🌽🧈🌽🧈🌽





And praise God while we were in there a woman approached me and I was able to share the gospel with her and encourage her out of man made religion and into God's Word.  Glory to God!  Down the road we went 🚐 and I took you along.




We will be where we are now for another day then venturing off down the road on Monday Lord willing that is.  

📖 Hold fast sister saints! 📖

My righteousness I hold fast, and will not let it go: my heart shall not reproach me so long as I live.  
Job 27:6 

Take fast hold of instruction; let her not go: keep her; for she is thy life.  
Proverbs 4:13 

And let us ponder this sisters, how God allowed Satan after Job but he held fast even after losing all he had.

And the Lord said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.  Job 2:3 

Brother Jim did an update HERE.  


One more video to end the evening...





Peace and blessings to all my striving sister saints!
Sister Deb
🕯️📖🕯️📖🕯️

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.   
Hebrews 4:16