Keeping Priorities In Line

 Good evening sister saints!!!!


Amen, fellowship with one another, praise God for those sister saints who take the time to unite up and encourage one another on a daily basis. (Thank you sister, for the beautiful scripture pictures to share here:-)

But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.  Hebrews 3:13 

Brother Jim and I have been talking about our focus in the ministry and our spiritual lives and are trying to redirect our time where it's best redeemed.  We discussed the taking care of the brethren in our lives, the importance of our own spiritual time with the Lord and in study and making sure we have it all in balance. (Something we all have to keep looking into and I've mentioned it before I know:-)





In saying that, I've been pondering how best to balance all my responsibilities and have decided to make a few changes here on the blog when needed....meaning I may post less content here at times.  My intent is to post every day and do what I can to share, encourage, edify, teach etc but I may have more times where it's a simple post instead of some of the longer ones I do with all the pictures and videos etc  I'm sharing this because I don't know how it'll all work out going forward but I don't want anyone thinking something is wrong if  my posts end up having a different theme about them.  




If you are seeking true biblical encouragement from a godly woman, let me know and I'll be happy to focus time on daily edification and encouragement like I do with the sisters we know and are united with.

And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not. As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith. Galatians 6:9-10 


Praise God for what we can do each day unto the Father.



Late last night there was a drunk man walking around the parking lot yelling and the transit buses came in at all hours. Lol. 




Just a few of the things that happen in van life. But the trials here are nothing compared to eternity.  Hold fast to the truth and you will overcome sisters!!!!

And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. 

 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.  

He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.  Revelation 21:5-7 



So before I let you go I'll quickly share that today during our journey we had some jobs and better yet, some good witnessing along the way, Glory to God!!!



Brother Jim  did an update HERE.

Love to all my blood bought sister saints who are willing to die to self to serve the one true and living God!!!

Sister Deb

(As I was looking for a scripture to post here, how timely, a sister sent this...)

Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.
Revelation 5:12