Let The Word Go Out!

 Praise the Lord sisters!

I hope you are all doing well!  I have just finished getting up another day of witnessing at the Hills Alive music fest in South Dakota, you can see that HERE.  We hope the people who were mocking and participating in all that sin, will repent.  

We had MANY more awesome witnessing opportunities but I'd still be working on them all until the weekend, lol so we chose a bunch and called it good.  Praise the Lord, His word went out and I have a witnessing audio HERE if you are interested. It starts with brother Jim because he was talking to someone when this woman walked up to me.  I plan to share more about this event soon, Lord willing.

And before I go for the night and catch up on some rest, I share a bunch of awesome scripture pictures a sister (thank you) sent. Some are pics I sent and she returned them with scriptures.



















Brother Jim did another update HERE.

Let us magnify the Lord in our lives sisters!
I hope you all rest well and until tomorrow, Lord willing, hold fast!
Sister Deb