On The Level

 Good day sister saints!



I'm here today to encourage and press you sister saints on, all for the glory of God because He is worthy!!!


Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. 

And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.  Revelation 5:12-13


Instead of typing out my post I thought I'd do it in video form while taking a walk. After the videos you'll see what prompted this post called 'on the level'.

















So, I showed you our parking spot on the video and we are extra blessed because it's level.  



We've been enduring through some slopey parking lots lately so tonight will be a big blessing to sleep level,  and that is what prompted brother Jim and his idea for me on this post:-)


Anyway before I go, let's go for a ride across the western part of South Dakota into Wyoming...






Praise God for His truth to guide and lead us saints and for the opportunities to share the precious, life giving GOSPEL.  


I hope you all have a joyous evening and Lord willing, we will see what happens tomorrow.

Love to you all, in His name,

Sister Deb


(Thank you sister for the scripture pictures to share with the sisters.)