Praise God!!

 Good evening sisters!!!!


I'm sorry I've been a bit absent here but we've been so busy on the streets and I'm trying to catch up on our videos etc to share.  We were out witnessing at the Hills Alive music fest for the past two days and you can see day one HERE.  I have more to put up for day two that I hope to done tomorrow.  It was one of best witnessing times we had with tons of people wanting to talk and I was able to do much witnessing with women.  Yes there were many mockers and they got rebuked but hopefully they repent.  I plan to share about some of the witnessing I did and what I learned from it, soon. God was glorified!

Praise God that we can all be workers of the Lord, each fulfilling the role God has for us and encouraging each other to keep going!  



Thank you sisters who faithfully encourage and pray for the saints!  Precious is the family of God and let us not forget that!!



Let us praise this awesome God who is good, and created all things!!!!




For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end; Hebrews 3:14 

I'm not worthy to even say those words 'partakers of Christ'.  That a holy God would make us wicked people partakers of His Son is beyond my depth of comprehension.  

The GOSPEL is what changes lives.  A repentive person who is willing to die to self will receive the precious Holy Spirit and be born again.

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever. 

1 Peter 1:23 




And have a new heart and mind. 

For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. 

 Then will I sprinkle clean water upon you, and ye shall be clean: from all your filthiness, and from all your idols, will I cleanse you. 

 A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh. 

And I will put my spirit within you, and cause you to walk in my statutes, and ye shall keep my judgments, and do them. 

And ye shall dwell in the land that I gave to your fathers; and ye shall be my people, and I will be your God.  Ezekiel 36:24-28 


Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.  
2 Corinthians 5:17 


Then they will strive to be holy and obedient because they have fruits worthy of that repentance.  

Bring forth therefore fruits meet for repentance: Matthew 3:8 


I got to share that this weekend with several women, praise God, all to His glory.  


(Thank you again sister for the scripture pictures to share with everyone :-)  


Brother Jim did an update HERE.


Praise God for all things!

I have to go now but, Lord willing, plan to come back here tomorrow.

Hold fast!

Keep on your armor!

Rejoice! 

Love to you all,

Sister Deb


Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.

1 Timothy 6:12